looking for a good grow shop in the 951 area

• Thread starter Hemptress101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hemptress101

So I had to recently switch hydro stores since the one I used to go to are kind of dick-ish. I went to like a bazillion this weekend and so far all are so freakin tiny and have like NOTHING in them. If your in the 951 area where do you shop??? I need a new store and am open to all kinds of suggestions.

sedate

sedate

I don't really have a good answer for you.

I don't live there.

But I totally know how obnoxious hydro-shop employees are.

So I thought I'd chime in and commiserate.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Discount hydro in riverside is the largest hydro shop in the US,in fact they are owned by the same people who own CAP,kinda makes it hard for other stores to compete since they are the manufacturer!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Discount hydro in riverside is the largest hydro shop in the US,in fact they are owned by the same people who own CAP,kinda makes it hard for other stores to compete since they are the manufacturer!

they like to say that but there are just as big of shops in norcal and some in socal close to the size. dh is the biggest mailorder shop in the us and cap is the walmart of the grow world. if you have a good grow product theyll take your design change it a little and mass produce them in china and put your ass out of business. and their walk-in prices are higher than advertised in their catalogue or online. ive even seen differences in price from the shelf to the register. pricing for basic stuff like nutes n dirt are comprable in price to others and they overcharge for alot of stuff you can get at any hardware store. only thing i like about them is the nextgen ballasts, any voltage in with the same cord, any hood compatible. i recently got a digilux bulb cause i gotta find out for myself but ive heard nothing but bad things about them so we'll see. but if youre tired of these micro grow shops that have been poppin up everywhere lately that have to order anything you want because they have no shelf space, youll like it cause they do got everything on a shelf, they have some classes every once in a while which is pretty cool. i remember a tissue culture demo i walked in on was pretty interesting. that said, i have been going to dh since they were in the old building and i was there last week. from where i am its the same amount of time in the car to get to north county hydro, n i prefer this, its a nicer drive down the avocado hwy. i dont go to shops in my town though

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

where is north county hydro located?By the way im not endorsing DH but rather trying to help the OP with her question.DH does have some cool classes that are FREE while my local shop tries to charge 50 bucks a class!

M

mrbong73

If you feel like driving to the 949 South County Hydro is doing an everything 20% off sale this week. He's pretty stocked too. Went in the other day to pick something up and was pleasantly surprised.
I don't know maybe all shops do the "bro discount" but 20% is pretty good. He said tell anyone I know.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

DH is good, them and grassroots have everything you can imagine on the shelf ready to go
cal west is my place of choice. nice show room, nice grow room, pretty decent selection on the shelves, and they will jump through hoops to get whatever you need

Top Bottom