Looking For A Good Yielding Frosty Lemon Kush

• Thread starter whocares
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

I have lemon kush, just took some cuttings,
No idea, both females are growing strong, and about 3 weeks after germination, developed a very strong fragrance. I will know more once they complete the blooming cycle. They have another 3-4 weeks to veg.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Good morning everyone! Hoping for a better day.
I am getting the new light today. That will eliminate about a miles worth of extention cords lol. Now I can put together a tent for growing and use the other room to finish off in. :)
I have noticed the new grow kow, is not showing signs of phosphorus deficiency, better soil, and ro water made a difference. Looks like it's all coming together pretty good so far, but not letting my guard down, something is lurking around waiting to attack LOL!

MTBKush

MTBKush

I got my 1000 watt metal halide today. It goes up tomorrow. :)

MTBKush

MTBKush

I will get some decent pics with the new camera tomorrow and show u :)
Awesome!
I got one seed to pop, from the bag seed, looks like I might have one Russian assassin poking thru. Cross ya fingers! My Lemon Kush cutting look good a little wilt being uncovered. Need to encourage some root growth. So I have about 9 Lemon Kush,and 2 Hindu-Kush clones going. Plus seedlings ?
I hope this Lemon Kush is good, got enough of it lol. It really have a skunky smell. Gave them all a foliar feeding of potash yesterday.
Looks like bad weather is coming back, big ice storm moving thru. Hope we don't loose power.

MTBKush

MTBKush

curious if you know any backstory on your lemon kush cut..cali cut..bag seed..seed bank?
Yes I got feminized seed from a seed bank. Indica dominant of course. Very pleased with the way it is growing. I have no idea what the genetics are. It has a very pungent smell. Very strong stems

Top Bottom