Looking for a Great sativa

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

Hey everyone im looking for some different sativa's or a really good sativa hybrid thats gonna keep me up if im smoking it during the day and i want it too stay fairly short in height anyone have any good suggestions

J

jtmyzery2008

cool

Yeah i was thinking C-99 too you know any clubs down here that have the cut ?

S

skatwill1227

blue dream haze is great, but if you can get your hands on it I would go with J-1. My cut is killer, smells like fruit snacks at week 6 of flower then turns to that unmistakeable sour lemony/ jack herer flavor. yields huge too.

The c99 is a great strain but is very succeptible to PM. even shows it in veg. so invest in a sulpher burner for early flower and green cure for late flower. I run a cut of c99 x haze from female seeds and although it is superb smoke its a pain in the ass to grow because of above issues.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Blue dream or sour diesel would be my choice for favorite sativa. Both are tasty as hell and good yielders. Blue dream is a sweet floral taste and sour d is more of a fruity citrus fuel.
I have blue dream but im on the hunt for the sour d. Might order a pack from CC.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Another vote for Blue Dream. We know a guy who couldn't smoke it, totally tripped his head in a really bad way. I think it was taken too early (this according to the teachings of Loran). I haven't yet tasted a really fantastically-grown (i.e. TASTY) Blue Dream, though.

Another great Sat would be Chocolate Diesel, whenever that comes out.

D

dank_

off subject:Well speaking of tripping my head off, I had some very potent AK47 that brain fucked me into anxiety and paranoia. But I didn't get any motivation.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Another vote for Blue Dream. We know a guy who couldn't smoke it, totally tripped his head in a really bad way. I think it was taken too early (this according to the teachings of Loran). I haven't yet tasted a really fantastically-grown (i.e. TASTY) Blue Dream, though.

Another great Sat would be Chocolate Diesel, whenever that comes out.

dude you need to sample my Blue dream. This shit comes out frosty and danky as hell. blue dream is a very unique strain.
The best sativa high ive had hands down. Its energizing but at the same time so soothing and relaxing. I would say if its properly grown, its not a strain for light tokers, smoke too much of this and you will be in for a wild ride. Its the first strain i ever grew and theres a reason why its still in my stable :harvest:

I

ibTheMan

SuperSilverHaze is one of the best Sativas ever, 100% fo sho

T

TreFarmer

Yeah i was thinking C-99 too you know any clubs down here that have the cut ?

Check Ridge out in Sac, he has C99 quite frequently. I am headed down directly next time it is in. If not in Cali, try Mosca BX1, sold out, but I am sure it will be back.

T

the_german

whats about Cannalope Haze?
this is what I grow out right now.

great strain

S

skatwill1227

It's hard to beat the blue dream period. The c99 is a definite paranoia smoke and like I said before, it's the worst when it comes to powdery mildew. So quarantine your cuts and hit em with eagle 20 at least 3 weeks before putting them in your flower room. I would take blue dream over c99 because the flavor and smell of the smoke is delicious, the yield is insane, and it's fairly resistant to powdery mildew but not completely immune.

the rrock

the rrock

sams thai/haze x skunk#1 by far the strongest trippiest weed I have ever smoked,i only use it about once a month as it is dream like mindbender weed.Dont leave your home on this.Last pheno I grew was in 12/12 22 weeks but yielded almost 14ozs. Best to start 12/12 from seed and it will still end up 6ft tall. and these seeds were freebies. I have crossed it with white Rhino, blowfish and C99, testing these seeds now

Cort

Cort

I have been enjoying the XJ-13. Missed my shot at a cut of it not long ago so I dont know how it grows, but it sure smokes nice.

D

delamountain

Blue dream is so mediocre I personally wont smoke it.I know I know" but I hvent tried yours" every one says that.I have had at least 20 different samples grown all different ways indoor and out.Nobody would grow this strain if it didnt practically grow itself,and yield big with low pm problems.Every one in my town grows this crap and now they are having to switch because they cant give it away.The market is getting picky and this stuff just doesnt cut it.Maybe where you live its a new cut but that crap is played out here.Great plant for new growers and warehouse growers but by no means an elite cut.Every one who thought they were good growers with bd are finding out truly good or great strains arent that easy.It has its place and can look super kill but its pretty mediocre smoke.Sorry for the rant just sick of this strain.

the rrock

the rrock

Blue dream is so mediocre I personally wont smoke it.I know I know" but I hvent tried yours" every one says that.I have had at least 20 different samples grown all different ways indoor and out.Nobody would grow this strain if it didnt practically grow itself,and yield big with low pm problems.Every one in my town grows this crap and now they are having to switch because they cant give it away.The market is getting picky and this stuff just doesnt cut it.Maybe where you live its a new cut but that crap is played out here.Great plant for new growers and warehouse growers but by no means an elite cut.Every one who thought they were good growers with bd are finding out truly good or great strains arent that easy.It has its place and can look super kill but its pretty mediocre smoke.Sorry for the rant just sick of this strain.

agreed=ive been not impressed either

T

TheHybridVigor

delamountain or the rrock, can ya'll offer your preferred alternative that fits the OP's description. The sativa cerebral high with mid-short stature? Could you also comment on yields or difficulty of growing on whatever strains ya'll mention?

Thanks in advance, I'm also looking for something that falls in line with this

D

delamountain

Trainwreck cut about 1-2 weeks early if you want a speed high let it go all the way and it mellows out some but still very up great day time weed.She is pretty lanky but very easily trained to stay low.Easy to grow yields well and if in cali should be pretty easy to find a cut.You may have to look a little because not as popular as it once was use to be all over norcal.A little like bd because every one was growing it for a while but better smoke in my opinion.I have also heard DJ shorts blueberry is a nice euphoric up high and stays medium hight.Growing it now but still in veg.Flo from DJ short was great day time herb medium yield pretty easy to grow a little stretchy.SSh also a winner.C99 also a winner.Im pretty stoned could go on for days any one try platinum purps loving it SDxPE

T

TheHybridVigor

SSH is hands down my favorite bud to smoke. The taste, the smell, the high, THE HIGH is out of this world. Excellent energetic, intellectual, philosophical high. Sadly, no clones for my part of the country, and seeds from reputable online dealers come at a premium cost.

I've been looking at Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream and I must say on paper it sounds very interesting. 2010 Cannabis Cup winner, fast flowering, high yielding, medium height, sativa high.

If anyone got a taste of this, what do you think?

Top Bottom