Looking For A Grow Tent

• Thread starter BUSTALUNG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BUSTALUNG

BUSTALUNG

Hello all, looks like the weather here in the SE is about to shape up enough to put my babies outside. I'll be glad to get it out on my bedroom and in a thicket somewhere away from prying eyes and the friggin PO PO. Anyway that's a subject for another day. What I'm interested in at the moment is a 4x4 or 3x3 used grow tent. I would even take a 2x4 or 2x3 for starters. I'm wanting to start my first indoor grow. I'm not only interested in a tent but all the parts that are required to make one busy. If anyone can point me in the direction of such goodies I would be forever grateful and I would cry at your wedding and dance at ye funeral. I'm financially embarrassed at the moment so all help and donations would be great fully appreciated. I need to get by cheap as possible but don't we all. Thanks in advance and keep on keeping on!!

BUSTALUNG

BUSTALUNG

You need a low odor strain like northern lights or spend $ on a carbon filter.
Can I seal the skeleton up tight enough with panda film to keep the odor from escaping. Im talking about a bedroom grow. There will people in the next room that has no idea what's going on in the room beside them. I have to keep my shit in the down low.

chopper dogg

chopper dogg

Yea, sealing it, keep some air flow moving (fan), and close bedroom door, will help a lot in keeping the smell hidden. I have the same type set up.

BUSTALUNG

BUSTALUNG

Good deal man, I'll give er a try see what I can do. I grow out doors too but fucking thrives are getting more of my shit that I am but it the smell gets to strong in the house I'll stick it out side

Top Bottom