Looking for a grower! <3

• Thread starter NorthernLights
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorthernLights

I live in Scio oregon and i just got my card. I had a grower in the summer, but now he cant grow for me anymore, so im looking for a new grower. Im wanting someone who lives near by and I can trust. please help me out :smiley_joint::420:

L

Lost

Where is scio? Just moved here and im in the salem area. Hit me up if im close!

Im ommp and all that stuff..

Note: Only to OMMP patients :)

R

robbiedublu

Hey Lost, Make sure you understand the rules here in Oregon before you agree to grow for anyone. They OWN the plants. They can fire you as their grower and take them anytime they want. It can be an invitation for problems. Just be very careful.

N

NorthernLights

Yes im a patient with OMMP Lost :]

Scio is 20min from Salem, between Stayton and Albany

L

Lost

Hey Lost, Make sure you understand the rules here in Oregon before you agree to grow for anyone. They OWN the plants. They can fire you as their grower and take them anytime they want. It can be an invitation for problems. Just be very careful.

There are grower contracts up here. I have a few saved on my computer. Nuff said on that.. :)

Thanks for looking out tho!

S

SuperSkunker

And make sure!!

And make sure that the person you are growing for knows this takes money to produce and nothing in life is free, cause some of the peeps would have u believe that just cause you are growing for them its free. If that is the case ask them where in america can u get free meds???My patients pay 200 dollars a month and get 2 oz free a month , so i think 100 for a oz is a great price and so do they. and the quality they get is out of this world ,all top shelf indoor hydro!!!!

G

genisis

My patients get 2 oz a month do not pay one dime. And "the quality they get is out of this world ,all top shelf indoor hydro!!!! ". If you are growing hydro, you are certainly getting more than 6 oz out of 6 plants. Where is the rest of the medicine going? And you`re charging them $200 a month?

C

chappie

The concensus here on the OR coast is also that $100/oz is extremely fair to both parties.

If you can afford to provide for less or even free, that is great, and I try to. However because of my patient, I need 40 gallons of soil per crop cycle, another 600w lamp and its associated power, as well as the various tools I need to use. Its true that adding 6 plants is much easier than the first 6, but we all believe for the quality, $100/z is very fair. I will add that I deliver, which is a 60 mile round trip for me, but my patient shouldn't have to drive just to obtain what she needs. Street prices are twice that for lower quality. In LA at the co-ops, you get stuff that I would consider lower end for $20/gram.

As for what is done with excess crop beyond the patients needs, I donate it to a compassion center if I cannot find another cardholder to share it with directly. I refuse to sell outside the boundaries of the program, and have plenty to keep myself happy. It gives me great joy to donate the meds so that those who cannot afford a grower charging $100/z still have options.

L

Lost

My patients get 2 oz a month do not pay one dime. And "the quality they get is out of this world ,all top shelf indoor hydro!!!! ". If you are growing hydro, you are certainly getting more than 6 oz out of 6 plants. Where is the rest of the medicine going? And you`re charging them $200 a month?

Typical Oregonian response. yea yea, meds should be free and growers should not even be reimbursed for costs.. LoL!

Whats your point with the meds left over? Some people grow a few OZ's a plant if they are lucky, your standard grower in Oregon is this way. So if I produce 2 lbs a plant you think you should get extra, because you did zero work! Your just going to reap the benefits of my skills and not evenpay me gas to drop the shit off at your house? No buying a guy a lunch, just angry phone calls about how it does not take 9 weeks of flower, just pull then at 6 weeks, it'll be fine.... :( Do you know what a pain in the ass trimming is?? And you won't even throw down for an automated thriimer, as a grower I should already have a 2k machine to do that and still pay no more than 50 an oz if that! And if you give me a hard time i'll call the cops and have them take my plants back? (That are sitting in DWC so that means cutting it down...)

The patient/grower thing here is total bullshit and no one really wants to change it because the majority are non growing patients that like to be handed 2 oz's a month just because they have a card. Then call the cops on you when they find out how much you can really produce? Eff that.

100 oz is totally fair for the grower and the patient. The reason why there are so many patients without meds, and the general meds are so bad, is because the grower is fucked, so there is no incentive to be a good grower. You are lucky to get 100 an oz, and if you have any more patients like that send them my way, lol! j/king actually, its not worth the hassle to basically give someone free money, and always take the risk of getting robbed, turned into the cops, hacking your plants that YOU breed.. etc..

/end rant hahah :)

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I agree with you Lost on that. It is bullshit how the patients get the upperhand. You cannot even drop a patient if you want to. It is up to the patient to drop there grower. I went thru the patient from hell.
In my contracts I put strictly what they will get and when they will get it. No more. They also have to agree that they are not being grown 6 plants and only 2. Also everything in the room is split up between patients at harvest. If they decided to not want to go thru with the contract or I feel they are not following up on there side, either party can void the contract. when dues are paid and they will reicieve what will be reimbursed. If they drop me as a grower, without a month notice by phone and in a certified letter the contract is over. They forfit everything and the plants get cut and destroyed and put in the fireplace.
This way if they drop me as a grower, that moment I am no longer entitled to do anything for them and they have no business on my property.
I also have had to get a restraining order on a patient after being dropped a week after I signed him as a patient. Gave him 4 ounces for free the day we signed. Probably a day or 2 later he switched growers and screwed me. He tried to get the leo involved and come take my garden. He did not win on that one.
So in an nutshell Oregon has the crappiest law's for Grower's protection from a patient.

Dynamite

Dynamite

the state was "supposed to" start notifying growers if a patient drops you - I have not seen it work out like that yet

your best bet is tell the patient you'll give them X every month or harvest and no you can't see the grow - not sure a "contract" over rides the law , I guess it doesn't hurt .. it's all security , don't want them knowing my harvest dates and as a grower giving patients meds for FREE,and plenty of weight, it's none of it is their damn business long as their getting their smoke - that's my take on it

I like the laws here , sucks we don't have dispensaries as fuckers are always trying to offer me the same dough for indoor Chemdog and AAA+ dank as they pay for outdoor bammer - but it's all part of the game I guess

droppn weight is an ever changing game - :harvest:

L

Lost

Buahahahah

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtb2c_l9vaE[/youtube]

Melanie!
Oh, Hey Jason! Whats going on? Not Much. I didn't know you were back in LA?
Yeah! Yea. I had a pretty amazing trip, I mean it was... unreal. Really?, I can't wait to hear about it! No, I have alot to tell you. what is it? Common..

Do you remember the 90's? Yeah. you know.. When people talked about getting piercings and tribal tatoos..? Yea..? And people were singing about saving the planet, forming bands.. yea?

There is a place where that idea still exists and has a reality. And I've been there. Where is it? Portland... Oregon? Yeah.

The dream of the 90's is alive in Portland....Portland... Portland..
The dream of the 90's is alive in Portland....Portland... Portland.. Tatoo ink never runs dry!!

Remember when people were content to be unambitious? Sleep till 11:00? Just hang out with their friends? I mean have no occupations once so ever, maybe work a few hours a week at a coffee shop? Right.. I thought that died out along time ago? Not in Portland, Portland is the city where young people goto retire!

The dream of the 90's is alive in portland....Portland... Where all the hot girls wear glasses, yeaahhhh!

Remember in the 90's when they encouraged you to be wierd? It was just an amazing time where people would go see something like the Jim Rowe Side Show Circus and watch someone hang something from their penis. You could grow up to want to be a clown, people went to clown school. I gave up Clowning years ago - In portland you don't have to!

The dream of the 90's is alive in portland....Portland... Portland..
Sleep till 11, you'll be in heaven.
The dream of the 90's is alive in portland....Portland The dream is ali i ihive!

So from what I can surmise about what your positing, is that Portland is almost like an alternative universe.. Its like Gore won, the Bush administration never happened! Its almost like in Portland, cars don't exist, people ride bikes! Double decker bikes, unicycles, they ride the tram! They ride skateboards! Yes! Yes!

Where flannel shirts still look fine..
In Portland you can goto like a record store and sell your CD's!
Turn that dirty clown frown right upside down!
In Portland you can just put a bird on it and call it art!
The dream of the .. hey I made it!
Yeah, your a little late.. Sorry. Your also a little San Frisciso right now.. Much better.. Welcome to portland! Thank you

The dream of the 90's is alive in portland....Portland... Portland..Portland... Portland..

G

Genius Genetics

^^^^ that shits soooooooo funny dude

lmfao

Peace
GeniusG :smiley_joint:

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I actually just checked out Cannabliss in Portland. Pretty much a disp if you ask me. You can rent a booth for a day and get reimbursement.
Not sure how long it is going to last. I have to say it was pretty nice in there. It is a old Fire Station. Not Ghetto like I thought it would be.

Dynamite

Dynamite

most of the shops can "help you out" on the low - curious how long it will last

have a medi-card and get in and share wares and meet folks -

there's the one on Foster , another on Powell in SE and then the one North Portland - drove by them , but didn't stop in

curious how they pan out - was offered to drop off some meds at one shop but declined - be my luck the shop would get shut down while dispensing my herb

Lost , Hilarious Post - Portland ,gotta love it

Latest posts

Top Bottom