Looking for a grower! <3

• Thread starter NorthernLights
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

Honestly I haven't been to one yet, but I know a few people that go in regularly. My personal opinion is it is sketch and operating in the gray area of the law. When shit goes down my guess is it will be bad.... Here is how it pans out

show up... they give you a how you are making a donation and you are not expecting anything in return... but based on your size of donation you are given a card with a certain color. Go in and talk to the people at the tables pick which one you want and based on the card you have you are given a certain size jar that is then filled with bud.

They have been there over 15 times and I have not seen one good sample yet that they have gotten... it either outdoor or all really shitty quality.

in the oregon law it states that you not be reimbursed for your time or location.... so if these guys are cropping lets just say 2 lbs..... and their electricity and nutes etc add up to 600 dollars. legally speaking that 2lbs has an assessed value of 600 dollars. I am sorry but fuck that.

Please if you read this I would stay away and not get tangled up in this twisted system. I think its a joke to be honest.

C

crossouttheiis

I care more about your guys safety then these people pushing mediocre bud... ughhh

L

Lost

I just grow for myself and have no interst in anything beyond that, in Oregon its just not worth it. I'll still work on my skills with-in the confines of what you can do for yourself, and make concentrates out of 80-90% of what I grow. Lucky me, hehehehhe :)

I do like to know about the various clubs, tho. Its good info.

C

CobbCreekBob

yep, Oregon's law was definitely set up for the patient grower. The patient has most all the rights. Most patients don't start shopping growers till they get the old, well, since Im the grower, I smoke the good stuff, you can have the outside hay............LOL. Or those growers that think they are the best growers in the world, LMFAO. So if you can't put up with the rules, grow just for yourself, its not cash cropping, it is supposed to be compassionate, there are enough hack bean makers and cash croppers out there already.:harvest:

L

lpj

hi have room for 1 in out door grow. i live just west of corvallis would like to dicuss
your needs and expectations.

lpj

Top Bottom