Looking For A Little Help With This Deficiency

• Thread starter OhpeKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You look good, it is just that 1 leaf prune it off, check ph, you say you just flushed good, if your ph is good leave it but keep an eye on her, if more leaves start doing that add a bit of DE Earth this is an organic way to add a bit of cal mag.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My friend, if you have ever flushed a pot before and had mud result, you had terrible soil brother. I also want to say that if you put filters in the bottom of your pot, it seems to me that a build up of nutes would result. Not to mention coffee filters are paper and ment to decompose and or mold. I only see that hurting your plants. Then again, you seemed pretty baked on that post man lol maybe i misunderstood but if i didnt misunderstand its bad advice IMO brother.
depends on how you look at it,you ever throw compost in a pile of leaves?those filters will decompose also and dont know about you but all my indoor plants only max out at 8 weeks other than my sativa at 12 to 14 weeks,there aint no salt buildup when you feed organic fertilizers you made from your own hands,so get it right before passing judgment,i wont you to show me in a picture a pot of living soil that when you run several gallons of water threw,that is not compacted? show me and i will withdraw my comment,the only damn flush you CAN do is week or so before harvest feed nothing but water ,that is also a cure for your bud,get it,the water wash away any life,then you have to build up the bioloigy again and that takes a minute if you dig,so there for your left with a big ole mud pie,and by the time it drys out as you claim,you have already drowned most the roots,thats why the water guys add air to res,for oxygen,get that oxygen,show me oxygen after you put 10 gal water in threw a pot that someone was quick to say flush,not in soil friend,coco,promix,dwc and hydro,flush away you will get the problem straightened out,in soil you just put them [plants in shock at the most critical time of there life,now thats my opinion,check out korean natraul farming and you will see what it takes to make food and teas,great system,and as cheap as it gets,thanks for writing me with that though,brings minds together if you dig,mine is tried and proved since 1976 hasnt failed me yet

O

OhpeKush

depends on how you look at it,you ever throw compost in a pile of leaves?those filters will decompose also and dont know about you but all my indoor plants only max out at 8 weeks other than my sativa at 12 to 14 weeks,there aint no salt buildup when you feed organic fertilizers you made from your own hands,so get it right before passing judgment,i wont you to show me in a picture a pot of living soil that when you run several gallons of water threw,that is not compacted? show me and i will withdraw my comment,the only damn flush you CAN do is week or so before harvest feed nothing but water ,that is also a cure for your bud,get it,the water wash away any life,then you have to build up the bioloigy again and that takes a minute if you dig,so there for your left with a big ole mud pie,and by the time it drys out as you claim,you have already drowned most the roots,thats why the water guys add air to res,for oxygen,get that oxygen,show me oxygen after you put 10 gal water in threw a pot that someone was quick to say flush,not in soil friend,coco,promix,dwc and hydro,flush away you will get the problem straightened out,in soil you just put them [plants in shock at the most critical time of there life,now thats my opinion,check out korean natraul farming and you will see what it takes to make food and teas,great system,and as cheap as it gets,thanks for writing me with that though,brings minds together if you dig,mine is tried and proved since 1976 hasnt failed me yet

You are clearly a very knowledgeable individual, and more experienced then me by far, but anytime i've ever flushed these air pots I only do about 2 gallons of water and I figure that's flushing a good amount of shit out since the runoff is usually close to a gallon.

Again, i'm probably doing that wrong and maybe the "flush" isn't even happening with so little water. I've always just went lighter on nutes because I'd like to think it's easier to add more next feeding than try and take any out.

Your experience and knowledge and very appreciated and I enjoy reading multiple opinions.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You are clearly a very knowledgeable individual, and more experienced then me by far, but anytime i've ever flushed these air pots I only do about 2 gallons of water and I figure that's flushing a good amount of shit out since the runoff is usually close to a gallon.

Again, i'm probably doing that wrong and maybe the "flush" isn't even happening with so little water. I've always just went lighter on nutes because I'd like to think it's easier to add more next feeding than try and take any out.

Your experience and knowledge and very appreciated and I enjoy reading multiple opinions.
i dont think your plants look bad friend,you already found your problem when you mentioned you tried something other,when funds were down,that was all it took,soil is very forgiving,it mends itself with time,when you said flush i thought you meant 10 gal as all recommend for 5 gallon buckets,anyway cant flush soil,when you make a mistake wait a few days and you will see new growth,doing fine job and in a short time you be smoking that shit,hahah,,got love it,you should try some wild lettuce,oooooh weee,took a bowl full and thought i was gonna smoke it,shit man if you took fresh hay from a field it would be better than wild lettuce,it is the only legal high like morphine,and that becasue they cant figure out what it is,the roots can be ground and tea made from it,has milk in the roots which is most favorable,you can smoke it ,if you got the lungs,i even dried and cured the stuff like i do my weed,damn like kilt me,hahah,hey also why not swing the ph if feeding it extra doesnt work,i had a stable that 2 of my plants look like shit till i bumped up my ph to 6.8 all others 6.5,i check after making my food,im feeding them sweet potato and lab right now,the sweet potato extract is for hot weather and im in triple digits now,my tent is adverging 85 lights on 81 off,no ac,just exhaust fan and fan ,running 2 300 watt full spectrum ,got keep heat down a little bit,hahah winter i run hid lighting

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Ok bro... Whatever you say. All i did was politely disagree with you no need to get butt hurt about it... Im speaking from experience and to say you "CAN" only flush right before harvest is far from the truth... A good, airated soil will hold water while letting the excesses drain away... Ive done this many times in my 10+ yrs of cultivating...Pls dont lecture me on the importance of O2 at the root zone lol im well aware of that. Thats essentially what the term "airated" means. I refuse to argue and if thats your stance i respect that. So we can agree to disagree. I didn't judge you by the way. Im sure your a nice guy. Hell if i could i would offer to buy ya a beer and debate more. That goes for anyone on here lol just because i disagree, doesnt mean im attacking you. Just your method bud. Its fine if you disagree with me. No problem. But i still stand by what i said... Cheers.

Top Bottom