• Tagged users None
Kushy Haze

Kushy Haze

This is the setup.
IMAG0055
IMAG0056

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Look,, there is no right way or wrong way to grow cannabis..
If you are meeting your needs you are growing the right way..
Other growers here are deep into their grows.. God bless them and keep them..
Been there done that.. As simple as can be and spending the least money is my way..
You can PM me if you need my help,, but you'll receive plenty of help here..

I'll just watch,,
ccJ

Kushy Haze

Kushy Haze

Just throwing my hat into the ring. My biggest suggestion is do your homework. Plenty ways to skin a cat as they say

I understand that, I really do. The problem is, I over think way to much. I always have a great start, but think of different stuff, to possibly make it better. I have had two harvests, and they were absolutely nothing to brag about. So, I need a method, schedule, photos, thoughts, and most of all.... Someone who is genuinely wanting to help a fellow cannabis lover.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I understand that, I really do. The problem is, I over think way to much. I always have a great start, but think of different stuff, to possibly make it better. I have had two harvests, and they were absolutely nothing to brag about. So, I need a method, schedule, photos, thoughts, and most of all.... Someone who is genuinely wanting to help a fellow cannabis lover.
Ill help however i can. Tag me in a post or pm me my dude
Respect

str8smokn

str8smokn

Easiest way I think would be have mother/clone room,then have flower room. Use your extra room for a storage room...I.e nutes/Organics, tea : so water bucket w/air pump and stone, and extra soil,and pots.could also be lung room for air/ ventilation.
But back to K.I.S.S grow in soil... It's just easier and more forgiving from what I've heard.
I grow in organic soil and love it.
You can run both of the L.E.Ds in flower and CFLs in veg. The LEDs have a flower mode ,yes?
HPS are better for flower but you can do it with the MARs also just make sure you clean off any under growth,cause the LEDs can't penetrate the canopy that well. So only flower tops of branches to a degree.like a screen of green would be.
thats my input if you wanted it.
STR8

Kushy Haze

Kushy Haze

Easiest way I think would be have mother/clone room,then have flower room. Use your extra room for a storage room...I.e nutes/Organics, tea : so water bucket w/air pump and stone, and extra soil,and pots.could also be lung room for air/ ventilation.
But back to K.I.S.S grow in soil... It's just easier and more forgiving from what I've heard.
I grow in organic soil and love it.
You can run both of the L.E.Ds in flower and CFLs in veg. The LEDs have a flower mode ,yes?
HPS are better for flower but you can do it with the MARs also just make sure you clean off any under growth,cause the LEDs can't penetrate the canopy that well. So only flower tops of branches to a degree.like a screen of green would be.
thats my input if you wanted it.
STR8

The only mode on these are on. Lol, I didn't get the top notch mars 2 panels. Also, I'm not growing in soil, I'm using coco coir.

Respect & one love

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Kushy Haze ok that's cool but I can't help in Coco.
Then you might need to switch to a HID lamp for flowering more than two/three plants.
Good luck though and there's plenty of knowledgeable peeps on here. Check out PowerOG on here he's a coco grower how kills it.
STR8

Kushy Haze

Kushy Haze

Then you might need to switch to a HID lamp for flowering more than two/three plants.
Good luck though and there's plenty of knowledgeable peeps on here. Check out PowerOG on here he's a coco grower how kills it.
STR8
Thanks brother

Kushy Haze

Kushy Haze

STR8
Also, what soil do you suggest?

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Kushy Haze yes I bought two bags of FFOF and used both for last grow,now I went and bought One more bag of Fox Farm and mixed in with the old soil. Then added more perlite and Earth Worm Castings.
The OGBiowar is the second Banner below in the add space... I got it during a sale last year,but it's great all three pcks.
To make tea you just put a cup or two of EWC in a cheese cloth rag and tie into a pouch to hold EWC,then fill a bucket or jug with water and put tea bag into water and start air pump in water( kind of like a Aquarium pump). Will do. Let it bubble for a day or two then remove bag and water plants. You can then add the used EWC to topsoil of pots.
But there is lots of reading you need to do.
Study up and start growing some Dank
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I agree that you should go with HPS for flowering, I'd definitely go with the 600's. It's always hard to tell in these pics but, your LED's look very red, I hope you didn't buy flowering spectrum LED's and using them for starting, I made that mistake early on when I was using them, it really screwed things up for quite a while for me actually, couldn't figure out what was going wrong. They don't respond well to it. (It didn't help that the info I read on the light said it was good for both, much later found out it was only for flower. I did end up buying a veg LED that I used for quite a while that worked well.) When you buy the LED's that don't switch spectrum's they sell them spectrum specific, you can get veg LED's or flower LED's. I've never used CFL's but, I started with LED's then switched to MH and now I'm using t5's, all things considered I think the t5's are the best way to go for vegetative growth, they work well for all stages of veg from seed, or new clone, up through. If you have the space, and want to go that far, some people start under the t5's and after 2 or 3 weeks switch to the MH for the rest of veg. The t5's are fairly inexpensive to buy and operate and heat is greatly reduced over MH or the LED's I've used.
That's my 2 cents.

Top Bottom