Looking for a personal vaporiser

• Thread starter maxcraven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

maxcraven

I wonder if anyone can help me.
I'm looking for one of those e-cigarette personal vaporiser things.
I live in Brazil, so I'll have to order from Amazon, and want to get something that suits my purpose, and getting another won't be quick.

I'd like something that works with the oil and herbal substances - like tobacco and weed, as I smoke both, but essentially want to reduce health risks bla bla bla.

Can anyone recommend me a good tool for the job?
Cheers.

Natural

Natural

I think you'll end up with 3 different devices honestly. I tried the PAX for herbal vape..and I can recommend that. It's pricey though..like $250. 3 heat settings seemed to work great..but you must be diligent to keep it clean. E-cigs and oil vape pens can be had pretty cheap (under $100).
I'm sure you'd want to keep these separate for taste, unless you folks in Brazil roll tobacco in your hash like some Europeans do.

urbanfog

urbanfog

for a large style bigger vape, I love my Arizer extreme Q, and for travel I love my magic flight launch box with power adapter, concentrate trays and bong adapter. Both give me great vape sessions and save me huge amounts due to needing less flowers/oils to get the job done

M

maxcraven

I am European, I just live in Brazil, but I'm from the UK, where we love to mix tobacco with our weed ;)
I'm sure there's some state of the art piece of kit, I just haven't managed to track it down yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom