Looking for a reference to a few good auto flower grow diaries.

• Thread starter AZsunfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Just like the title mentions. I’m just looking for some good auto grow diaries on here. I was thumbing through and don’t see a lot with auto’s. I have had some good luck now that I have my environment completely under control and I just want to see what others have had success with. I’m a soil grower so DWC and coco are not on my radar. I know all the pros with coco, i just don’t have the time and or money to spend on a new system. ✌️

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Try doing a search for auto? You might have to scroll through a few but should find something from what I saw.

I’m a photo guy or I’d offer an opinion.

sambapati

sambapati

Just like the title mentions. I’m just looking for some good auto grow diaries on here. I was thumbing through and don’t see a lot with auto’s. I have had some good luck now that I have my environment completely under control and I just want to see what others have had success with. I’m a soil grower so DWC and coco are not on my radar. I know all the pros with coco, i just don’t have the time and or money to spend on a new system. ✌️
Edinburgh has grown autos 4 ever -- he is a sage on them

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Look up sub irrigated pots, on YouTube. I have started some autos in pots i made at home. It has changed my way of growing. I have explosive growth with autos that are beginning to get very large. Looks like i will have to do some HST on them eventually. Found some forums with diary's with both auto and photos being grown this style. Its amazing how my soil is constantly moist thru out my soil. It goes against everything i ever knew about watering in soil and having a wet dry period.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
howdy Arizona! Good to see you still fighting the fight! Interested to see what you have up your sleeves this time around! Looking forward to following your journey, you, old desert dog!🦎🐍

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

howdy Arizona! Good to see you still fighting the fight! Interested to see what you have up your sleeves this time around! Looking forward to following your journey, you, old desert dog!🦎🐍
Chuckster! Fucking AZ is now SoCal southwest, these mofo’s are pouring in. Hoping for a scorching fucking summer to send these Millennials running back to LA!

It’s March and it’s still too cold to get anything in the ground, my bermuda grass is still dormant. I grew about 4 over the winter but between the 2 lights, heater, humidifier my electric bill creeped up way too much for my liking. The yields were a little disappointing but the quality has been amazing with the living soil, i just don’t have the $$$ for the big boy lights. I’m looking to pop some outdoor auto’s by 3rd week of March and then i’ll post them up. Weather has been insane and I think the pests are going to be outta control this year, fingers crossed.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Look up sub irrigated pots, on YouTube. I have started some autos in pots i made at home. It has changed my way of growing. I have explosive growth with autos that are beginning to get very large. Looks like i will have to do some HST on them eventually. Found some forums with diary's with both auto and photos being grown this style. Its amazing how my soil is constantly moist thru out my soil. It goes against everything i ever knew about watering in soil and having a wet dry period.
I’ll check it. I went from using AN and finally figuring out the wet dry cycle and perfect watering over to a living soil and its been a learning curve with keeping shit at the “right” moisture level. Even with the moisture probe sideways with the perfect watering thread. My biggest problem is starting them in a 5 gal and getting that initial surge in veg growth in the first two weeks. I always stall a little after the pop and i’m behind the bell curve on veg growth. I had it down this winter with using greensunshine earth dust and then pinche putos went out if business. Switching to nature living soil and if i dont like it I’m going full roots organics dry amendments. I’m not looking for huge yields but I know I could do better than what I’m doing now. I’m a lazy bastard tho- i work too much and when I’m home I’m too tired to check on them.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I’ll check it. I went from using AN and finally figuring out the wet dry cycle and perfect watering over to a living soil and its been a learning curve with keeping shit at the “right” moisture level. Even with the moisture probe sideways with the perfect watering thread. My biggest problem is starting them in a 5 gal and getting that initial surge in veg growth in the first two weeks. I always stall a little after the pop and i’m behind the bell curve on veg growth. I had it down this winter with using greensunshine earth dust and then pinche putos went out if business. Switching to nature living soil and if i dont like it I’m going full roots organics dry amendments. I’m not looking for huge yields but I know I could do better than what I’m doing now. I’m a lazy bastard tho- i work too much and when I’m home I’m too tired to check on them.
I have been using Mega Crop and Sweet Candy, I have only added Epson to my grows and runs smooth. Once i get a good root ball in a 1 gallon pot, I up pot to 5 gallon Sip bucket. Roots shooting in to res and explosion of growth. I water mainly from pvc pipe and give a little top watering twice a week, but not enough to cause run off into res.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

I have been using Mega Crop and Sweet Candy, I have only added Epson to my grows and runs smooth. Once i get a good root ball in a 1 gallon pot, I up pot to 5 gallon Sip bucket. Roots shooting in to res and explosion of growth. I water mainly from pvc pipe and give a little top watering twice a week, but not enough to cause run off into res.
I watched a couple vids and it looks pretty simple. I think I have everything already for an orange bucket grow. I assume you can just top dress with dry amendments and top water to get them to percolate down into the roots. I’m gonna give it a go next week with a living soil mix. Thanks man!

E

Edinburg

I have been growing autoflowers for 10 years, got new phone so only have 3 or so grows, this is cherry fog at 3 weeks from sprout, need advice ask.

IMG 20230307 071941
IMG 20230205 064538
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Ghetto orange bucket bottom irrigated grow. Just used what i had on hand. I’ll probably learn something for sure

9B0A15EE B951 475C 876C 9D44CF9F6C58

Latest posts

Top Bottom