Looking For A Tester for ViparSpectra New XS1500 Pro - Ready or not?

ViparSpectra

Supporter
@ViparSpectra

Q: Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? A: Yes it does, good sir.
Q: How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest? A: Even light distribution is certain to increase yield.

@jokerdro
@GrowingIn805
@Highlifefife
You got the point of the XS1500 PRO.ใ€€๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค Good luck!

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

@Newbgrower1
Just made myself laugh thinking like a year or two down the road a dude named Newbgrower1 giving people killer advice and posting up crazy grows. ๐Ÿ˜†
Lol I had someone else tell me I should switch my name lol. Honestly Iโ€™m amazed at how well my only 2 plants came out so far. I donโ€™t feel Iโ€™m good enough to give advice yet but hopefully I can change it by then lol. I guess I didnโ€™t think it through as much as I thought lol

Knox

Knox

Lol I had someone else tell me I should switch my name lol. Honestly Iโ€™m amazed at how well my only 2 plants came out so far. I donโ€™t feel Iโ€™m good enough to give advice yet but hopefully I can change it by then lol. I guess I didnโ€™t think it through as much as I thought lol
Nah bro, I would keep it till your pro x1000. Would be the most ironic handle for a master grower haha

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
i'M JUST HERE FOR THE POPCORN... @Deaner @simonkay @RootsRuler @Dummy buds @steamroller @Trixie @AnimalHouse @bigbagofbuds @Zen_Seeker @sambapati @nytrichomaniac @awesomeblossom

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses?

Yes! The New-Gen Lenses are designed to help evenly disperse light and give additional protection against chemicals that make their way up!

How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"

I believe it will help properly placed plants maintain a more even canopy and better at utilizing the defined grow area

3 grower friends (true id here at THC)

@GNick55 @SchwiftyGrower @PerfecTrader

Last edited by a moderator:
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I just wanted to chime in and say I'm testing the xs2000 right now and I feel like it's a solid light. The plants seem to like it. Thanks for the opportunity @ViparSpectra

here's the grow journal:
Thread 'ViparSpectra xs2000 grow with Cannarado bubblegum biscotti x cheetah piss and Ethos freebie Mystery Zweet' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/v...-piss-and-ethos-freebie-mystery-zweet.146732/
20230309 191341

Top Bottom