Looking for advice on 1st harvest

• Thread starter pbull79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pbull79

So I'm coming up on my first harvest. I've been reading alot on curing and I was wondering if I should go with curing bags or jars. Im comimg up on week 8 (Trop Cherry and GG4) of flower and i dont want to mess this up. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Looking for advice on 1st harvest 2
Looking for advice on 1st harvest

Madbud

Madbud

Jars for less than a pound. I strongly recommend using a scale while drying to know exactly when they stop losing weight before jarring.
BB1C6EB8 1E90 4493 8FB1 BC1D6466501E

N

Natep

I use jars. I think the more important part is the drying. It need to happen slow. I hang mine in my tent with lights off for no less than 14 days. I try and keep my temp as low as possible and rh at 60%.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
So I'm coming up on my first harvest. I've been reading alot on curing and I was wondering if I should go with curing bags or jars.
I dry them in a tent for about a week, cure them in Grove bags for four to six weeks, and then store them in amber-colored glass jars. This is all done in the dark. I use small hygrometers in the bags and jars to check the humidity. They're trimmed before going in the Grove bags.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I use jars. I think the more important part is the drying. It need to happen slow. I hang mine in my tent with lights off for no less than 14 days. I try and keep my temp as low as possible and rh at 60%.
Just saw this...

Redneckx

Redneckx

So I'm coming up on my first harvest. I've been reading alot on curing and I was wondering if I should go with curing bags or jars. Im comimg up on week 8 (Trop Cherry and GG4) of flower and i dont want to mess this up. Any help would be greatly appreciated View attachment 2078771View attachment 2078770
Damn bro, some serious juicy looking buds!! I wish I will get anything like this on my first run!
Which strains?

Top Bottom