Looking For Advice On My 1st Grow Plan I Put Together

• Thread starter Shatterstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shatterstar

Shatterstar

Hey All,

So I been researching this for awhile, and hopeful about my first grow. All my stuff is coming in and Im putting my system together now. I hope to do a grow journal as well.

Please check out my plan, as this is my first time growing Im hoping to get as much advice as I can to tweak my grow plan before I get started. The image shows all the components of my grow as well. Thanks all!

Strains
White Widow
Girl Scout Cookies

Setup
4x4 Tent
1 - MarsHydro 192 Reflector
DIY HPA Aeroponics System
C02
10 Gallon Reservoir (using 9 gallons)
Aquatec 8800 pump
Nutes - GH Micro,Gro,Bloom, Calimagic, Hydroguard

1st grow
Limonene

Limonene

don't grow cookies
don't use aeroponics
don't use co2
don't use a 3 part nutrient schedule.

Keep it simple brother, learn to walk before you run.

Good luck

Shatterstar

Shatterstar

Thanks, that was helpful.

I am planning on Aero/Nutes/c02 because I have a limited space and want to achieve maximum yields. As I understand, keeping it simple cannot attain this type of growth especially since I plan on utilizing LST, super cropping & topping techniques to maximize my SCROG plan.

Im not lazy and the idea of putting some seeds into a pot of soil and coming back in 2 months does not appeal to me. I plan on daily logging and attention through-out my grow so I can collect data on how to further improve my grows.

Shatterstar

Shatterstar

Alright instead of helping, you two are saying just dont do it. Can you give reasoning instead of just saying dont? Im not afraid to fail, its all part of the process.

Limonene

Limonene

I think co2 is a real "cherry on the cake" addition to a grow and you will only get the results if everything else is perfect.
If you want to run hydro on your first run maybe try a coco/perlite mix? I ran dwc for YEARS and i now run coco and am very happy with the results and quality. I cant comment on aeroponics as I've never run that system but i will say it seems that you want to buy a ferrari for your first car and that massively increases the possibility of a crash.
Daily attention is a necessity, the more time you put into your grow the more you will reap. However too much tinkering can have adverse affects as well!
Here are 4 plants grown in coco on a NFT table that i use as a recirculating system. That is a 1/4 of a 1.5 m tent, the rest of the tent had a variety of different strains and i hit in excess of 1g per watt.
Image 2

keep it simple to start with then add the extra elements as your skill set increases.

burn1down2k

burn1down2k

looks good. c02 should only be brought in after you have everything dialed in. big fan of the gh floralicious/diamond combo. nothing wrong with jumping into hydro at your first attempt, sounds like you have the attention to detail that is required. i personally skip the RO and drop the calimagic and do just fine.

burn1down2k

burn1down2k

i would also add the liquid kool bloom for the mid bloom and if yer felling frisky drop the kool bloom powder and gh flush for the end game.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Pick some easy to grow strains. Both of those are finicky bitches.....

My recommendation Blue Dream or Bruce Banner

Latest posts

Top Bottom