Looking for advice on my final weeks

• Thread starter Dman91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dman91

Dman91

I am Currently growing to Bruce banners that are doing pretty well. I am currently starting week 6 of flower from the time i switched to 12/12. Am I technically in week 5 because the first week is transition? I am also using advanced nutrients sensi bloom lineup and need to use overdrive the last 2 weeks before flush. Am I going to be able to make that happen and allow for a flush? I am afraid my weeks are off due to mixed info. Here are some pics of the progress

Looking for advice on my final weeks
Looking for advice on my final weeks 2
Looking for advice on my final weeks 3
Looking for advice on my final weeks 4
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Looking good!
You still have plenty of time left, I think 4 weeks estimate. There's a lot of burnt tips so I'd refrain from using any more nutrients and maybe even reduce them.

Dman91

Dman91

Looking good!
You still have plenty of time left, I think 4 weeks estimate. There's a lot of burnt tips so I'd refrain from using any more nutrients and maybe even reduce them.
I have found my sweet spot at about 1150. What week would you say i am in? I switched to 12/12 on november 5th

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I have found my sweet spot at about 1150. What week would you say i am in? I switched to 12/12 on november 5th
You count it from switch, not from pistils or anything like that. So you'd be on week 6 day 2 but that's just over 5 weeks of flower.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
^Also it can't be your sweet spot if there are burnt tips.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Its an 8 to 10 week strain. I am hoping to let them ride until week 9
That means nothing. It will almost definitely take longer. My last strain was a "65 day flower" but it took almost 3 months.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Flowering doesnt start until the new edition of flowers after the pre flowers are set.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Flowering doesnt start until the new edition of flowers after the pre flowers are set.
That's not true, there's no reason not to count it from switch. Stop confusing people.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

That's not true, there's no reason not to count it from switch. Stop confusing people.
Ive read it on a few different sites this way. It only makes sense. Plant has to go into flowering but before it does its making all sorts of substances for its processes and its storing them. This is what takes place while the flowering cycle is fully initiated indoors, its just logical the plant is going to want to store its hoard before flowering starts....can believe me or not...its all good!

A week after 12 and 12 for a indi or indi dom cross is my guess

Sativas are probably different

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You already know when you switched and you are asking....its cool you are new at this right?

You are at the start of week 5!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Ive read it on a few different sites this way. It only makes sense. Plant has to go into flowering but before it does its making all sorts of substances for its processes and its storing them. This is what takes place while the flowering cycle is fully initiated indoors, its just logical the plant is going to want to store its hoard before flowering starts....can believe me or not...its all good!

A week after 12 and 12 for a indi or indi dom cross is my guess

Sativas are probably different
For consistency purposes, it makes the most sense to count it from flip. Nutrient wise, it may be a different story.

Dman91

Dman91

You count it from switch, not from pistils or anything like that. So you'd be on week 6 day 2 but that's just over 5 weeks of flower.
You already know when you switched and you are asking....its cool you are new at this right?

You are at the start of week 5!
Thanks. I just wasnt sure when to start counting week 1

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter

Thanks. I just wasnt sure when to start counting week 1
By week 9 do you mean week 9 or 9 weeks?

Latest posts

Top Bottom