Looking for advice on my personal set up.

• Thread starter NewGrower101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewGrower101

NewGrower101

I have 4x4 tent. Two Blue Dream autos. They should be done around early January. I put in two lights one blurple sunraise replaces a 2000 watt hps/mh lamp. Then I have one hlg 100 R spec. Just ordered a 204hmf ac infinity ventilation system for heat and humidity. I also just put on a scrog net. The gentleman at my local grow shop said that I should install one asap, so I did but I accidentally broke my main kola. So I threw some tape over it and hung it straight with some fishing line. So where should I go from here? My main goal is to use my equipment properly next grow so any tips or advice would be amazing. I am very new and inexperienced.

Looking for advice on my personal set up
Looking for advice on my personal set up 2
Looking for advice on my personal set up 3
Looking for advice on my personal set up 4
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
that net did nothing, i hate them and never use them, they just get in the way.
otherwise very good job for your first time.
yes there are some minor things, but your doing good..
the tape job should work fine..
when asking for advice wait to get a few replies before reacting to your plants or equipment..
welcome to farm!
enjoy!

NewGrower101

NewGrower101

that net did nothing, i hate them and never use them, they just get in the way.
otherwise very good job for your first time.
yes there are some minor things, but your doing good..
the tape job should work fine..
when asking for advice wait to get a few replies before reacting to your plants or equipment..
welcome to farm!
enjoy!
Thank you very much Nick! It’s much appreciated my friend. Plan on finishing this grow up, for better or worse. I’m just gonna keep on keeping on. My next grow will be more organized plant positioning wise. Hopefully one day I will be a knowledgeable, and experienced grower. But for the here and now, one day at a time. I’m keeping my nose to the books and an open mind. Again thank you for taking time out of your day to reach out to me, means more then you think. All the best to you.

Ponky

Ponky

Tomato cages are a good alternative to a net. If you grow plants that need extra support to stay standing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom