Looking for advice

• Thread starter Jimbochang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimbochang

Jimbochang

Plant started to bud and I notice this. I saw a little of this in last years grow and it resulted in rot in the areas affected. Any ideas on what this is? Plant is otherwise looking nice. Thanks in advance
Looking for advice

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Plant started to bud and I notice this. I saw a little of this in last years grow and it resulted in rot in the areas affected. Any ideas on what this is? Plant is otherwise looking nice. Thanks in advance View attachment 1008921
What strain and grow conditions? Purpling I see and is there any insect activity there

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Any leaf hoppers present? Some have said the leaf hopper is the one who carries this disease. I don’t think anyone has found a definitive answer to this issue and it is affecting mostly outdoor grows. It seems to be traveling around the states.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I say let it progress for another week and we all follow it. It’s hard to say what it is atm

sambapati

sambapati

Suggest spraying the plant surface areas with diluted Neem oil. If it is an insect that will slow it down. They also don't like lemon or lime rind...

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

it is a disease. This is why I always try to suggest to people to spray things like silica (because of the high ph) and neem because it is an antiseptic during the veg state. Between the two theh really help prevent some diseases as well as helping prevent bugs.

At least for me ... I then switch to a bacterial fungicide that I spray twice a week to help prevent anything from taking hold once they start flowering.

It is always better to be proactive then it is to battle the issues after they take hold.

marshman

marshman

it is a disease. This is why I always try to suggest to people to spray things like silica (because of the high ph) and neem because it is an antiseptic during the veg state. Between the two theh really help prevent some diseases as well as helping prevent bugs.

At least for me ... I then switch to a bacterial fungicide that I spray twice a week to help prevent anything from taking hold once they start flowering.

It is always better to be proactive then it is to battle the issues after they take hold.
I spray Soybean oil and Insecticidal soap alternating every few day for the whole season. Aphids are tuff, just like all the mites. That the thing to do, STOP them from taking hold. I burned a few plants with neems. I don't like the smell

Jimbochang

Jimbochang

I have found The Amazing Doctor Zymes to be a great preventative. Whatever it is causing this is becoming a real problem for gorilla growers in the north east. I have never seen a plant effected the way this purple disease effects them. The biggest thing I notice with zymes is the bugs don’t like it, stopping the bugs seems to have stopped any new disease.

Top Bottom