Looking for an energetic high strain

• Thread starter shortylo959
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shortylo959

i am looking for a strain that gives a energetic type high i have two strains and they both put me to sleep i dont want to go to sleep.you see i love to smoke and smoke alot and it has to be a fast finisher i dont like 10 week strains it take too long can any one help

B

baggins

Here Mosca has some crosses. His C99 F1 and BX1 all sold out at the moments. There's reeferman's C99 x cam. At hempdepot joey weed has some crosses.

E

easypleasie

I believe Mosca will be releasing some more c99 bx-1s pretty soon. You may have to camp out if you want some as they sold out fast!

H

headband707

i am looking for a strain that gives a energetic type high i have two strains and they both put me to sleep i dont want to go to sleep.you see i love to smoke and smoke alot and it has to be a fast finisher i dont like 10 week strains it take too long can any one help

Trainwreck XKush is a day time up high and GDP is a sleepy pot. both 10's peace out Headband707

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Here Mosca has some crosses. His C99 F1 and BX1 all sold out at the moments. There's reeferman's C99 x cam. At hempdepot joey weed has some crosses.

I would stay with strains here at the Farm. Ran joey's c99xbb, good high but the buds are fluffy and the yeild sucked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom