Looking for an old favorite

• Thread starter scotty2hotty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scotty2hotty

back in the late 90s I was growing some bomb weed, the seeds were large. Beige,not dark and tiger striped. The pot had a very heavy skunk smell/ cat piss, odor. Very tasty , alittle pine,peppery ,hash taste and just a great flavor. Buds were as large as a beer can,and so dense and sticky they had to be cut with scissors to roll a joint.im pretty sure it was an indica genus, tho I had grown plants as tall as 3 to 4ft. To 18ft in later generations. This weed was the BEST I have ever smoked and or grown. Joints would go out about halfway thru because of resin buildup , and by then you were stoned...and I do mean stoned by then anyway. I've tried super skunk,skynk #1 and a wide variety of other kinds, but I cannot find any seeds that replicate this awesome strain. Does anyone have a clue as to what kind of weed this was. I came across the pot from buying from others to smoke, and kept the seeds. I managed the strain for about 5 years before police intervention ( helo) and was lost forever. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated, because hard as I try. I have not been able to find the right strain/ seeds. This cannabis was far superior to any weed I've grown since...so HELP!? Thank you all in advance. I live in Maryland and the pot would show its sex Aug 21, and be ready for harvest Oct 21.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
back in the late 90s I was growing some bomb weed, the seeds were large. Beige,not dark and tiger striped. The pot had a very heavy skunk smell/ cat piss, odor. Very tasty , alittle pine,peppery ,hash taste and just a great flavor. Buds were as large as a beer can,and so dense and sticky they had to be cut with scissors to roll a joint.im pretty sure it was an indica genus, tho I had grown plants as tall as 3 to 4ft. To 18ft in later generations. This weed was the BEST I have ever smoked and or grown. Joints would go out about halfway thru because of resin buildup , and by then you were stoned...and I do mean stoned by then anyway. I've tried super skunk,skynk #1 and a wide variety of other kinds, but I cannot find any seeds that replicate this awesome strain. Does anyone have a clue as to what kind of weed this was. I came across the pot from buying from others to smoke, and kept the seeds. I managed the strain for about 5 years before police intervention ( helo) and was lost forever. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated, because hard as I try. I have not been able to find the right strain/ seeds. This cannabis was far superior to any weed I've grown since...so HELP!? Thank you all in advance. I live in Maryland and the pot would show its sex Aug 21, and be ready for harvest Oct 21.
all weed was the best when we were young,..
my god the thai stick back 80’s was out of this world,.. than the hawaiian geezus,.. it’s not the weed it’s what happens to the body as it ages,..
so you wish you could be young again,..
find out how let me know,..

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

yea and no weed will be better then the weed you had the 4th or 5th time you smoked and knew what to feel for lol

S

scotty2hotty

all weed was the best when we were young,..
my god the thai stick back 80’s was out of this world,.. than the hawaiian geezus,.. it’s not the weed it’s what happens to the body as it ages,..
so you wish you could be young again,..
find out how let me know,..
As a connoisseur, I kno the difference between the BEST cannabis ever , and me getting old. The physical properties,taste,resin production, high, have nothing to do with age. Perhaps I should have stipulated serious reply only.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
As a connoisseur, I kno the difference between the BEST cannabis ever , and me getting old. The physical properties,taste,resin production, high, have nothing to do with age. Perhaps I should have stipulated serious reply only.
get real,..
and behave,..

Bilber

Bilber

It's hard to find any back in the day weed because it's been stepped on or crossed with other strains.....

I'm looking for the creeper weed I smoked 20 years ago.....

I've had maybe 5 strains that have said they are creepers......not one of them are creepers....

But then again, there's different phenos in every strain......I just have to find the one I'm looking for......

S

scotty2hotty

It's hard to find any back in the day weed because it's been stepped on or crossed with other strains.....

I'm looking for the creeper weed I smoked 20 years ago.....

I've had maybe 5 strains that have said they are creepers......not one of them are creepers....

But then again, there's different phenos in every strain......I just have to find the one I'm looking for......
I bet ive been thru 50 different strains, and while some of its pretty good, it's not the one I'm looking for, not even close. That's why I was asking for help. I too wondered whether it had just died out, or like you said crossed out. I'm hoping someone out there knows , I never even had a actual name for it back then, but I've always thought like a Afghani Kush x Skunk. Thanks for your input,good growing.

Top Bottom