Looking for another strain to run from Top Dawg.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I ran white HP BX and I absolutely love it. So much so that I would love to run more Top Dawg gear.
I'm looking for potency (very strong, Using for extreme pain). Great Taste and smells.

If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear about there experience with Top Dawg and what strains you liked.

Also I have a pack of Stardawg sis. I'm going to run it from the new location.

Props to Top Dawg gear.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Whats the gear to look for from Top Dawg?
Anyone run Stardawg sis?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Topdawg currently isn't putting out new gear. With that said it will be super hard to come across any of JJs work in stock anywhere....I'm sure it sold out where ever you are gonna look. If it is in stock it's probably fake.
List of stuff that was killer iv personally ran
Stardawg
White dawg
P dawg
Tres dawg
White HP bx
D-dnl
White kush
Chem urkle
Bubba 13
.....if you can find any of those (or pretty much any TD gear) then definitely run them. Tons of fire to be found

E

el boyo

ya man.. anything top dawg is bomb.. i just started flowering out the females from 2 packs of Chemdog D/haze bx.. i got 9 females.. they are like 2 weeks in and all are looking and smelling great.. can't wait to see how they go.. i have a bunch of their strains on ice that i will be starting up in the near future..

Myco

Myco

Yeah... I've had my eyes peeled for TD gear for a little while now, I don't know of a single place with any of his stuff remaining in stock. Unfortunately :(

Lots of lovely select clone's are around though. I was just gifted the KK Stardawg as well as the Illuminati cut, in fact. Woot. :cool:

juggernaut

juggernaut

This def hurts. White hp bx was my top pain med. I was really let down that i'm hearing this news now. I'm def out of the loop. Well I hope some seeds show up somewhere. Those beans def made my and my families lives better.

Cheers an best of luck JJ.

southstreets

southstreets

Yea I'd have to say jjs gear is my fav to run! I popped 6 strawberry hp and ended up with 2 females I'll let you know how they turn out. Next run ill be popping some white kush.. Hopefully you find someone who's willing to let go of some TD gear for you!

hotRod

hotRod

Original New York City Diesel (onycd)..........Tredawg x 91 chem

Top Bottom