Looking for any info on Iranian Auto

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Afghi420

Afghi420

I have seen a few write-ups on this strain Iranian Autoflower.. They really seem to think quite highly of this strain. I am thinking of doing some outdoor's this summer. The way they talked about this strain it sounded like it is very potent, with a strong couchlock type high.. It finishes early which is nice, especially for me in the area i live, but thats not my main reason for wanting to try this strain. They talk about it being very unique.. For some reason it kind of reminds me of my old afghi strain i had over a decade ago... Would really like to hear from anybody who has any experience at all with this strain. I am interested in the smell, and what the high type is like.. Thanks, i hope to hear from someone who has tried growing, or even smoking this strain..

green punk

green punk

Have ran Dr Greenthumbs Iranian G-13 and Iranian Chemo. The few plants that were not mutants produced well and were potent. Smells of juicyfruit gum w skunky undertones. Some finished before labor day, others barely finished by the end of Sept when killer frosts hit around here. Maybe just the straight Iranian Autos finish quicker and are less likely to mutate?

Personally unimpressed w Dr Greenthumb's stock, close to 50% of a large handful of seeds were these little short mutants that looked like a potato or soybean plant. Weird lobed leaves round w very few if any serrated leaves. Even called the guy (the DR) to discuss it. He was a pompous ass to say the least. I am far from a rookie and have never seen as many problems in sprouting hundreds of seeds over the years.

Afghi420

Afghi420

The straight Iranian auto is supposed to finish pretty early.. From a few reviews i have seen people seem to love it. I know what you mean about the plants not even looking like pot plants, I stuck a couple auto's outdoors , they were just a couple plants that were left under the small flourescent for too long in little cups, i just stuck them out to see what would happen. One of them grew these weird leaves, didn't look a thing like a pot plant, it even grew some strange form of bud that smelled and had a biut of crystal on it.. Was like a pot plant half morphed into a true ruderallis or something. After i had a crop hermie on me i decided to stay away from the auto's for a little while, until they get more stable. I heard that they can be finicky, as in a bit of stress can cause them to hermie. I thought the Iranian would be quite stable from the writeup i read on it, but who knows.. I will just have to do some more research on that strain, see what kind of experiences other's who have grown it had. Im doing 8 LA Confidential right now, hopefully it will have the heavy high im looking for.. Take it easy.

Top Bottom