Looking For Beans... Help!!!

• Thread starter bigjay420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigjay420

bigjay420

Tell me the truth... You clicked this cuz you thought it'd be some asshole looking for free seeds. C'mon. Be real. :p

Not the case, fam (although, who doesn't love gifted beans? ;)) Sorry for the deception. I'm about to ORDER, and I wanna know what strains are tickling everybody's fancy at the moment. What are your friends going crazy over? I really like a heavy couch lock, but wanna have my mind blown, as well. I can list on 2 hands the number of different strains I've grown (if it aint broke, i dont fix it.) So please dont assume your answer is too obvious to be in my mental rolladex.
thanks farm! Best forum out!

william76

william76

Tell me the truth... You clicked this cuz you thought it'd be some asshole looking for free seeds. C'mon. Be real. :p

Not the case, fam (although, who doesn't love gifted beans? ;)) Sorry for the deception. I'm about to ORDER, and I wanna know what strains are tickling everybody's fancy at the moment. What are your friends going crazy over? I really like a heavy couch lock, but wanna have my mind blown, as well. I can list on 2 hands the number of different strains I've grown (if it aint broke, i dont fix it.) So please dont assume your answer is too obvious to be in my mental rolladex.

Ex gens voodoo,motas a13,two strains iv done lately that ticks all the boxes,high yeilding,potent,smelly,and tasty,both easy to grow,i knew of the apollo{top gear}buy the voodoo was a new one and it was fire,i had them in the corners of the room the first half flowering,and these still blew up,big single colas,surrounded by smaller nugs,still of a decent size tho,everyone loved it that tryed it,ive filled a tent with them now and normaly I mix it up,theres none on bay,maybe the other place or a disp may have them?what strains have you tryed that you liked?then we'll know what too look for?{similar strains}good luck,76

william76

william76

Uhm. You're gonna laugh. My favorite was Bubblegummer from Female Seeds.

Pineapple Express was good to me. Sweet Black Angel was nice. Idk. Like I said. Havent tried much variety.
Think you'll like bogs gear,he's got bubblegum x,s that are potent and finish real quick and good price too!or if you want a different flavour,divines cookies are great too,aligees fire dog was another good one,=nd the voodoo if you could get them,your spoilt for choice really,lol,76

bigjay420

bigjay420

Think you'll like bogs gear,he's got bubblegum x,s that are potent and finish real quick and good price too!or if you want a different flavour,divines cookies are great too,aligees fire dog was another good one,=nd the voodoo if you could get them,your spoilt for choice really,lol,76
BOG's Lifesaver is a great strain. Nice flavor, good stone, good producer.

Man, I've been craving BOG gear. Everything you see and hear about it is AMAZING. I spoke with Bushy himself about which of his creations may be best for me to start with. I'm digging so much of his stuff that the choice has been hard to make. Guess I need to just pull the trigger.lol I definitely plan to pick up some of his stuff, like, yesterday. Good looking out, guys!

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Anything from golden lion that has Baba's OG cut in it. I've NEVER been let down by his OG genetics. BOG's sour bubble came out super frosty for me but I never found a good yielder. If you got a pheno that really put out the weight that could be an awesome find. Oh and I almost forgot.....TROPICOMA!

bigjay420

bigjay420

Anything from golden lion that has Baba's OG cut in it. I've NEVER been let down by his OG genetics. BOG's sour bubble came out super frosty for me but I never found a good yielder. If you got a pheno that really put out the weight that could be an awesome find. Oh and I almost forgot.....TROPICOMA!
Someone else recommended the Tropicoma to me, but had very little details about growth, potency, ect. Whats the deal with it? Why do you recommend it so highly?
Of course, I'll be looking into it as soon as I post this reply...lol
Thanks in advance!

william76

william76

yea golden lions got fire,plenty pics around here too all fire,ive got 5 cherrypickers in veg,heard a lot about them,dirt nap and tropicoma as well,you can't go wrong,76

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Anything from bog, golden lion here.
  1. rare dankness has cornbread , leeroy, and Og ghost train haze #1 .. all super tasty and strong
  2. Dank! Genetics has some fire crosses, anything of theirs looks good.
  3. . anything from g-13 labs is amazing.
gl.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

my biggest problem with seeds... when they are seeds, you cant have any fun with them outside of the pack. i mean , like money for example, i can take pictures of it, do funny shit with it, brighten peoples days in person and in photos. send someone a picture of a cannabis seed out of the pack, see what they say.

Cool... bro... not even sure why i wrote this, but i am high, and it just happned.

bigjay420

bigjay420

my biggest problem with seeds... when they are seeds, you cant have any fun with them outside of the pack. i mean , like money for example, i can take pictures of it, do funny shit with it, brighten peoples days in person and in photos. send someone a picture of a cannabis seed out of the pack, see what they say.

Cool... bro... not even sure why i wrote this, but i am high, and it just happned.
Haha. I wanna be on your level, Brain..!

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Someone else recommended the Tropicoma to me, but had very little details about growth, potency, ect. Whats the deal with it? Why do you recommend it so highly?
Of course, I'll be looking into it as soon as I post this reply...lol
Thanks in advance![/QUot tropicoma has been a favorite of mine for awhile. 8-9 weeks in my experience. Medium feeder but it can take the screws being put to it if your style is a little more agressive. Frosty and tight. decent to heavy yielder. a little stretch but nothing crazy. nice even indica stone. great flavors.the only downside is some of the phenos get a little yellow when dried. i've seen this in some other afghani leaning strains i've grown. check out caregiverkens threads on the strain. lots of info. the couple packs that are left are all there will be. from what I understand Baba doesn't have that male around anymore.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

sorry I fucked up and inserted my post with your quote. fuck my computer skills!!!!!!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

how long so far?????lsd is my next purchase. that and the strawberry sour! I may need to pollenate some the genetics ive gotten hearing all the good shit folks have to say about what ive got going right now its obvious to me that ive been led in the right direction in regards to fire genetics. As for a strain im tickled by...the sixstring photos of divines cookies are something to behold and most likely a winner imho.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm frankly very surprised, I expected it to be ready to come down around mid-October, so right now it's about three weeks later than what had become normal for me. But I'm trying to emphasize that these past three... now four years have not been normal.

The Divine Cookies are popular for good reason, I'm sure, though I haven't yet had the pleasure of sampling.

Top Bottom