Looking for Bud trimmer recommendations

• Thread starter Bushbandit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bushbandit

Bushbandit

Dies anyone have a bud trimmer they have used and recomnend, I'm currently looking at this one

Looking for bud trimmer recommendations
Crazyman1212

Crazyman1212

I use the iPower 16inch bud trimmer. You can do an ounce in under 2 mins and it only costs $169 on amazon.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
my hands and a hand trimmer.. than that way you can use the trim for making hash or oil..
trim from a machine trimmer is useless (i’ve tried a few times to make stuff with it, but was a total waste of time).. never again!..
they destroy trichomes..
but you might not care..

Last edited:
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

my hands and a hand trimmer.. than that way you can use the trim for making hash or oil..
trim from a machine trimmer is useless (i’ve tried a few times to make stuff with it, but was a total waste of time).. never again!..
they destroy trichomes..
but you might not care..
Same. Machines I've used they have beat up the bud and lose alot of trichomes. I recently tried Tom's tumbler. Not so good unless you got outdoor or mid your not interested in.

Japanese made trimmers are usually the go to right now. Until I get introduced to something nicer. Hand trimming it yourself is the way to go.

S

Stonemason7767

When I hand trimmed for a living I used an cheap pumpkin carver.works good on dry outdoor .it's the one with all the bad reviews on amazon.sucks for carving pumpkins works good trimming I had a few three to four pound days. You Have to still use your snips quite a bit but it would clean nice big dry colas fast .everybody laughed at me the first day until I trimmed pound more than all them.

Bushbandit

Bushbandit

they destroy trichomes..
but you might not care..
No that's the sort of feedback I was looking for,I'm sick of of doing a few pounds every 6 weeks and I guess I was looking for an easier option.

I very much enjoy using my trim for butter and through the bubble bags
It looks like I'll still be doing it manually for a while then
Thank you

Crazyman1212

Crazyman1212

What sort of finish does it give ?
Its not bad, its by no means substitute for expert trimming but it takes the bulk of the work out. If you want pristine looking buds then you would have to touch them up. I wish I would have taken better pictures.

20230326 094926
20230326 095152
Top Bottom