Looking For Cheep Continuous Ph/ppm

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

So I just bought a foscam in anticipation of going on vacation out of the country. That way I can keep an eye on things when my boy is watching over the room (just making sure res's are full really...And prob won't have to come more than twice to do that)

Anyways the camera is good because I'll be able to see how the plants look, but I'd love to get a cheep continuous meter so I could see right where ppm and ph are...

I don't need anything fancy since I use my bluelab combo, but it would be nice to see the live stats on one System to make sure things are going well.... My systems pretty stable so unless I can find a killer deal on one I'm not really interested...

Thanks

U

Unicorns

I use Nutradip tri meter. Temp,ph,and PPM . It's about $175. Not sure if that's cheap in your eyes. But if you can have cameras in your room and vacation out of the country you can afford and deserve the meter. My buddy has had his for over 3 years and probes are still right on.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I use Nutradip tri meter. Temp,ph,and PPM . It's about $175. Not sure if that's cheap in your eyes. But if you can have cameras in your room and vacation out of the country you can afford and deserve the meter. My buddy has had his for over 3 years and probes are still right on.
Nice! That's not much more expensive than my Hanna tri-meter, really. It's far less expensive than some of the other options I've looked at, was looking at thousand(s) with some of the higher end GH-type units.

Latest posts

Top Bottom