Looking For Chemdog To Cross With Selected Skunk.

• Thread starter Horto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horto

Horto

I have grown and crossed selected Skunk sub strains.
A very small number of seeds germinate with 3 rounded leaves, before 3 true leaves and stepped branching.

These plant were drill seeded so the sub-strain was not isolated for breading.
Until I found a normal looking Female plant with only 6 seeds!
I grew these seeds to find they were all of the Triangular Sub-strain.
They have strong wide angle branches and large flowers taking 8 weeks.
The plant is more like a vase then typical pine shape.
Yields exactly double the standard strain of equal height and age.

The cannabis is used for Multiple Sclerosis, and could be a lot stronger.
Who do I talk to for a few Chemdog seeds to Cross with this producer?

Horto

Horto

Horto

You are looking for Chemdog males? Grab some topdawg gear.

You will have to explain what "topdawg gear" means, how does it relate to getting Chemdog Males.
It's just the jargon I don't understand. Pollen has no shelf life, so it cannot be that.
Cuttings are probably not going to make it.

Looking for seed, what ever sex it grows will determine what way it can be crossed.
-
Just to prevent any confusion, I am growing pure Skunk (Indica) and wish to cross with Chemdog.
I dont trust seed vendors after being robbed, so coming here to ask if the true Chemdog plant seed is being bred.
Who maintains the original Genetics, and is there legitimate distribution of seed.

I am not looking for a heap of praise or endorsement of companies, just some history and where things are at.
-

On a separate note, I have crossed Skunk Male with Female Haze.
I like the flavor, the flowers are a bit stringy but drip with resin.
Makes very nice Cold Filtered Hash.

Horto

Horto

Hah, JJ with TopDawg holds the best chem line IMO. Look for his seeds. You live under a rock?

Thanks for your input.

I don't have internet or normally use online forums.
You want to know where someone lives it is their choice if they want to tell you.
But enough of your rock lobster crap, try respect.

Horto

Horto

I have done a search, read people have issues.
Far to much politics for me, can do without it.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

your seeds have whorled phyllotaxy-3 leafs per node...nothing special...skunk...even worse
re chem lines...walter gave you great advice but because you are ignorant...you blew him off
btw: good seeing you post wwf
"But enough of your rock lobster crap, try respect" i had to laugh at this one....a preschooler telling a professor to have some respect...friggen priceless
are you tired of me crapping in your milk bucket yet?
good

Horto

Horto

The 3 leaf plant has problems, one version has two dominant leaf and a smaller leaf and forms a weak plant.
The other 3 leaf version is shaped like a propeller with each leaf on the same angle evenly around the plant.
Although these 3 leaf versions can produce good cannabis by chance, the feature is not the sign of a good plant.

What I am explaining is a common 2 leaf plant from prominently 3 leaf strain that has increased vigor, particularly in latter life and produces large separate flowers on angled branches. Virtually no fluff.
-

This forum has some good people, it also has privileged twats that play antagonizing games for there own amusement.

Like being told be someone, "They will find you".
I am not saying anybody has threatening intention.

Like I said, just show some respect.
Plenty of people smart enough to understand business, you should also be smart enough to word replies without being interpreted as offensive, intimidating or threatening. In real life, people behave differently.

Bill22

Bill22

Who do I talk to for a few Chemdog seeds to Cross with this producer?
Top Dawg Seeds is a breeder with a good reputation, and supposedly was there at the beginning when Chem was discovered. But judging by what the various seed banks carry of the Top Dawg line, it does not appear to produce any of the pure Chem strains for sale ('91, D, 4, Sister), at least not of which I am aware.

Dr Greenthumb, a Canadian seed bank, purports to have Chemdog #4 feminized seeds. He told me he received the cut 14 yrs ago, which would have been 2002, and did not cross it with anything. But Chemdog #4 supposedly did not come out until 2006. So, unless he got the 14 yrs wrong, he may either have Chem '91 or Chemdog D. Chemdog D came out in 2001. If you see any Chem seeds for sale, make sure you know who the parents are, as there are some banks out there that advertise Chem, but also state that just one parent is Chem. Then there is the trust issue of whether you can believe what they are saying about the lineage, i.e. that both parents are Chem.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Haha grow some thicker skin. No on insulted threatened or intimidated you- if you feel that way you have some serious social interaction to learn.

Top Dawg Seeds is the only answer you need. But for someone like you maybe Greenpoint seeds is more up your alley

mancdank

mancdank

You will have to explain what "topdawg gear" means, how does it relate to getting Chemdog Males.
It's just the jargon I don't understand. Pollen has no shelf life, so it cannot be that.
Cuttings are probably not going to make it.

Looking for seed, what ever sex it grows will determine what way it can be crossed.
-
Just to prevent any confusion, I am growing pure Skunk (Indica) and wish to cross with Chemdog.
I dont trust seed vendors after being robbed, so coming here to ask if the true Chemdog plant seed is being bred.
Who maintains the original Genetics, and is there legitimate distribution of seed.

I am not looking for a heap of praise or endorsement of companies, just some history and where things are at.
-

On a separate note, I have crossed Skunk Male with Female Haze.
I like the flavor, the flowers are a bit stringy but drip with resin.
Makes very nice Cold Filtered Hash.
Pollen does have a shelf life if u want it to work

Horto

Horto

Pollen does have a shelf life if u want it to work
A lot of people trawl this forum to correct people without fully considering the statement.

A few points:
I have collected, stored and used pollen over a few days for various plant types.
Pollen deteriorates quickly with time, temperature and humidity.
I know this because of a life spent in agriculture growing vegetables and commercial fruit trees requiring pollination to set fruit. Along with the required chill units.
In the case of self sterile fruit tress I use vases of flowering branches from a compatible tree and sugar water to attract pollinators.

The statement that "Pollen has no shelf life" is in reference to the possibility of pollen being viable after 2 weeks in the mail system. Relevant to the conversation above.

mancdank

mancdank

A lot of people trawl this forum to correct people without fully considering the statement.

A few points:
I have collected, stored and used pollen over a few days for various plant types.
Pollen deteriorates quickly with time, temperature and humidity.
I know this because of a life spent in agriculture growing vegetables and commercial fruit trees requiring pollination to set fruit. Along with the required chill units.
In the case of self sterile fruit tress I use vases of flowering branches from a compatible tree and sugar water to attract pollinators.

The statement that "Pollen has no shelf life" is in reference to the possibility of pollen being viable after 2 weeks in the mail system. Relevant to the conversation above.
I ain't trawling through anything and I certainly don't look out to correct people but when I see a statement made that is clearly wrong I can't help myself maybe if u want a private conversation u should have 1

Horto

Horto

Top Dawg Seeds is a breeder with a good reputation, and supposedly was there at the beginning when Chem was discovered. But judging by what the various seed banks carry of the Top Dawg line, it does not appear to produce any of the pure Chem strains for sale ('91, D, 4, Sister), at least not of which I am aware.

Dr Greenthumb, a Canadian seed bank, purports to have Chemdog #4 feminized seeds. He told me he received the cut 14 yrs ago, which would have been 2002, and did not cross it with anything. But Chemdog #4 supposedly did not come out until 2006. So, unless he got the 14 yrs wrong, he may either have Chem '91 or Chemdog D. Chemdog D came out in 2001. If you see any Chem seeds for sale, make sure you know who the parents are, as there are some banks out there that advertise Chem, but also state that just one parent is Chem. Then there is the trust issue of whether you can believe what they are saying about the lineage, i.e. that both parents are Chem.

I have been very cautious about the claims made.
Very informative, thank you very much.

Regards,
Horto

Bill22

Bill22

Always thought skunk was a sativa dominant plant?
I believe this is true.

From medicaljane.com: The genetics of Super Skunk link back to Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 and Afghanistan. Skunk #1 is a cross of Mexico, Colombia, and Afghanistan. Afghanistan is an original strain, so when Skunk #1 was back-crossed with its true Afghani parents, it created a ‘super’ hybrid, hence the name, Super Skunk.

Last edited:
Horto

Horto

I believe this is true.

From medicaljane.com: The genetics of Super Skunk link back to Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 and Afghanistan. Skunk #1 is a cross of Mexico, Colombia, and Afghanistan. Afghanistan is an original strain, so when Skunk #1 was back-crossed with its true Afghani parents, it created a ‘super’ hybrid, hence the name, Super Skunk.

Always thought skunk was a sativa dominant plant?

I was not aware of this, just parroting without access to check the history.
To be honest, I thought you were just winding me up.

The seeds used were named Skunk2, but other then the growing I know nothing of the heritage.

Thanks for the info

Horto

Horto

I would be looking into top dawg gear,as well as bros grimm,which should be releasing Chemdog 91 x skunk this winter.not everybody is here to troll,but I get your point.good luck

Can I ask if this the legitimate site to purchase Chemdog?
http://topdawgseeds.com

Appreciate some guidance as I am not up with the industry.

Thanks.

mancdank

mancdank

I would be looking into top dawg gear,as well as bros grimm,which should be releasing Chemdog 91 x skunk this winter.not everybody is here to troll,but I get your point.good luck
There is a lot of bitching on these forums I guess the secret is trying to work out the honest comments from the fuckers trying to wind u up lol and for the top dawg gear that's what I was expecting to be seeing in this thread when I looked. is it jj at top dawg and that crew that created chem dawg ? @Horto sorry if u thought I was bitching I guess my statement was a little dry it wasn't intended as a insult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom