Looking For Chemdog To Cross With Selected Skunk.

• Thread starter Horto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horto

Horto

There's a thread on here somewhere with jj on there maybe drop him a pm and ask him direct I don't know if he's still on the forums but it's got to be worth a try
All good :)

After searching the subject, I read somewhere that he left the forum.
If jj is still on the forum I would be happy to chat in private message.

mancdank

mancdank

All good :)

After searching the subject, I read somewhere that he left the forum.
If jj is still on the forum I would be happy to chat in private message.
Maybe try instagram seems a lot of breeders on there

Bill22

Bill22

Sour patch seeds has top dawg gear
Indeed. They have more than any other bank that i've come across. If Horto is looking for pure Chem, without it being crossed, he'll have to look somewhere besides Top Dawg

Horto

Horto

Sour patch seeds has top dawg gear
The Sour patch site is not good if you have no background on all the names, bit daunting.
I will have to trust peoples suggestions to narrow it down a bit.

Thanks for your suggestion

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
You're going to have to put some time in looking through JJ"s lineages.there is a complete thread here discussing all his gear.you will not have access to real chem cuts,or a 100% chem male period.an inbred version of chem is the best you can do.

I'd suggest being a bit nicer to the folks trying to help you or you will get trolled.do the homework,we have.

Horto

Horto

You're going to have to put some time in looking through JJ"s lineages.there is a complete thread here discussing all his gear.you will not have access to real chem cuts,or a 100% chem male period.an inbred version of chem is the best you can do.

I'd suggest being a bit nicer to the folks trying to help you or you will get trolled.do the homework,we have.
I look it from a position that everybody has something to share. So it is give and take.
If you give it comes back, if you want awards join this community. Ha

1750meters

1750meters

there are a lot of uninformed folks on this thread. pollin can be frozen for decades. The three leaf deal I know nothing about in relation to chemdog. However I did grow Wolfpack outside this year. wolf pack = giesel ( chemdog d x Massachusetts superskunk) x (greencrack x tresdog [backcross of chemdog d ] ) . I thought I had powder mildew on these plants. the fan leaves were white. to make a longstory short I finally looked under micro and discovered tricomes. This is covered in resin. If u have grown chemdog d it is a stringy weedy mess. Well wolf pack is a stronger version and definitively more productive. Wolfpack is from bohdi it was a freebe

mancdank

mancdank

there are a lot of uninformed folks on this thread. pollin can be frozen for decades. The three leaf deal I know nothing about in relation to chemdog. However I did grow Wolfpack outside this year. wolf pack = giesel ( chemdog d x Massachusetts superskunk) x (greencrack x tresdog [backcross of chemdog d ] ) . I thought I had powder mildew on these plants. the fan leaves were white. to make a longstory short I finally looked under micro and discovered tricomes. This is covered in resin. If u have grown chemdog d it is a stringy weedy mess. Well wolf pack is a stronger version and definitively more productive. Wolfpack is from bohdi it was a freebe
Some of the best weed I've smoked in over 20 years is a bodhi freebie :)

Horto

Horto

After a bit more reading on the genetics, I want the closest posible to original Chemdog 91 cutting in seed form.
Can be Fam or regular.
Best option I found for purity is thecaliconnection, but cost + shipping is to rich for me.
Another option is Humboldt Seed, with less purity then I would like.

The Cali Connection has everything I need, but outside what I can afford to pay.
Thats life.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

If you are from female seeds I will decline to answer. Dont want to be played into a response that no one would like or has knowledge
what?I was just askin as i was gonni offer u a cut of Chemdog 91 thats cutting about the uk but forget i asked

william76

william76

Yea,u just go with cali connect im sure ull find wot ur looking for,not!.why do u think cali connects not been mentioned,u asked for help and were given it,u then totaly disregard it,so why ask in the first place if ur going to ignore the answer?.76

Horto

Horto

Mr bee made an offer on this forum quite a while back before removing the offer.
I have not asked for anything from anyone.
Mr Bee has abit of an identity problem.
Just keep to your self brother, I do not want your offerings or childish games.

Horto

Horto

I have heard a lot of good and bad about Cali Connection.
In fact the whole cannabis scene has not left the playground.
Obviously to much money and prestige for folks to act nice.

I do not make judgement without being certain.
All sounds pretty screwed up to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom