Looking for clones LA County

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

i just moved to california and i have just recently obtained a medical card wondering what dispensaries in la county where good for getting clones from

D

dican01

progressive options in sun valley, formerly van nuys. la wonderland which is downtown. in long beach there is people's nursery care.

all of these places post their menus on weedtracker.com

Progressive Options (PO): 9901 San Fernando Rd. #41, Los Angeles, Ca. 91331
Phone: (818) 899-4540
Hours: Mon. to Sat: 12p to 6p & closed Sunday

LA Wonderland Caregivers (LAWC): 4406 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, Ca.
Phone: (323) 936-4410
Fax: (888) 569-3565
Hours: Mon to Sun: 12p to 8p

Peoples Nursery Care (PNC): 3926 #B Virginia Rd. Long Beach, Ca. 90806
Phone: 562-313-7241
Hours: Mon: 11:30am-7pm, Tues. to Sat: 11:30am-7pm, & Sun: 11am-4pm

hope that helps. have been to all of these places and they are good.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

I posted up a comment but it still needs to be moderated for them I think. Awesome place! and it is a little hard to find so go slow down that road and drive safe! Did anyone pick up their Progressive Options Power Clone yet?

D

deezy

i got the power, shes still a baby but I'm looking forward to it

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Dont bother with PNC today. I was just at their location, and they were all closed down. Couldn't reach them on the phone either. Number said disconnected. Bummer. I will have to try them again some other time. Hopefully they are ok.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

PO closed today as well!

LA Wonderland comes through with the cuts!

Got some blackberry OG cuts, oh yeah!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

And....

Some Cali Connect OGR and some Alien Dog beans.

My buddy picked up some of the Blackwater beans too!

Awesome job, thanks LA Wonderland!

D

dican01

don't know how all this got started. pretty sure pnc is still open. they are just closed sundays and mondays. progressive options is still open also. they have just moved from van nuys to sun valley.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I was just at both locations today. Closed. If PO is closed Mondays, than my bad, but I was at the Sun Valley location this afternoon that is listed.

D

dican01

I was just at both locations today. Closed. If PO is closed Mondays, than my bad, but I was at the Sun Valley location this afternoon that is listed.

yes, progressive options was closed today too. for maintenance.
sounds like a case of some bad luck.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Really? There was not even a sign or anything at either location. Both phone numbers didn't work either.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

WOW,

Today was just one of those days. I still say it ended out good in the end.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Youll be stoked with LA Wonderlands Blackberry OG its a monster. Try to get your hands on their Sour Kush its huge also. I would be careful with PO... They have alot of good genetics but I got SuperMites from them that cannot be killed by Floramite, now having to order more miticide (Forbid) to fight them. Never seen mites like these, ruined my last cycle, still recovering financially from it... Just a heads up.. Thanks PO!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

i think i got those same mites from PO, still cant get rid of them. Nasty fukrs

Anyways , I'm going to second wonderland for nice healthy cuts . Those guys take good care , and flower their cuts as well . They have a full run of the most recent Alien line from CC in cut. right now

ps..I was the one who donated to them the Blackberry OG strain , glad you like it , everyone seems to :)

Its a bad ass indica from canada called Black * to a Larry OGK...grows like a branchy ogk , but tastes smells like earthy blueberry muffins ....and finished consistently @ 8 - 9 weeks.

O

OZUT

I was at Wonderland about a week ago and picked up a couple of Jupiter's, Alien Og and Alien Dog. They have some of the best looking and healtiest clones I have seen. Another thing about them is they're not like the 3 or 4 inch clones you get at other places. Nice big clones with healthy roots and about 8-10 inches tall

Jesse - Do you have any pictures of the Blackberry and some more info, like the high, yield, tendencies and the sort? Was going down there and already set on what to add to the stable, but now you got me interested.

G

Green-Girl

Hey just so you guys know, I texted the owner, and PNC is closed for good in their Long Beach location. I know, I was so bummed! They opened a place in San Diego. A bit of a drive...

Top Bottom