Wanted Looking for Colombia Gold

• Thread starter lynnief
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lynnief

Hello everyone! I'm looking for some Colombia Gold seeds. My dad talks about his experiences with it back in the 70s-80s.

Hes an avid grower and is retiring soon. For his retirement I want to give him some Colombia Gold feminized seeds that haven't been crossed or tampered with from back in his day.

So if anyone can possibly point me in the right direction, it would really make his retirement great! Thanks! 🌬🍃

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hello everyone! I'm looking for some Colombia Gold seeds. My dad talks about his experiences with it back in the 70s-80s.

Hes an avid grower and is retiring soon. For his retirement I want to give him some Colombia Gold feminized seeds that haven't been crossed or tampered with from back in his day.

So if anyone can possibly point me in the right direction, it would really make his retirement great! Thanks! 🌬🍃
Good luck,the real deal might well be extinct or at best in the hands of a very few local farmers.

growsince79

growsince79

Good luck,the real deal might well be extinct or at best in the hands of a very few local farmers.
Lots of landrace strains are still grown in Colombia today. This was last year near Medellin.

MercDod

MercDod

Not sure if its the real deal but a quick search brought up

I might be interested in getting some myself.

Last edited:
Magellan14

Magellan14

The bud looks good and the description looks good. The proof will be if somebody tries them. If anyone knows a place in the US to get those I might try some I smoked some and a couple 1/ quarters when I was about 16 or so and fell in love. I want my baby back baby back.

Better yet clones that are female from an established mother chosen from regular not fem seeds. That would be sweet. The photo is Dutch Passion Lime Daquori FEM AUTO. Sorry. Pic is for attention only.

20220628 023106
Last edited:
Siskiyoucountygrower

Siskiyoucountygrower

I have acapulco gold mother I can take cuts off of

TrueGritG

TrueGritG

I have some old Panama Red from the early 80s but there definitely not going to he cheap.
If you haven't already found what you want i suggest on Instagram to talk to @farmer_brown_seeds he probably has what you need.
Screenshot 20220920 003559 Instagram

Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
I saw in the Belushi show what troubles they went thru in order to get the Santa Marta, Colombian Gold and Punto Rojo.

Unfortunately those are extinct since the 90's and what seed banks offer now are nothing but a very diluted version of the strains. Now, if you went to Colombia and browsed thru the bushes of the high mountains you might get lucky, but it's also super dangerous.

FARCs said they laid down arms, but they are still out there...

Last edited:
TrueGritG

TrueGritG

Screenshot 20220920 131859 Instagram

H

hawkman

go to "World of Seeds.com" "Swamies.com" Tropical Seed Company.com (running a special now) have some open range pollination seeds from MassMedical Dr.GreenThumb.com has what you want !!

Last edited:
GypsyOutlaw

GypsyOutlaw

I really doubt you will be anytime find what you want. There are breeders out there that claim their seeds are this and that but they have crossed them with other strains to acclamate them to north America. That being said I have a couple suggestions. Mountain Organics has a 40 year old Acopulco Gold cut that is supposed to be really something special from the past. There is also a 35 year old, "Original Haze" available from some outfit called, ( Super Sativa Seed Club."
These are not just plug and play seeds. You must have some real growing experience to make them a success.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I really doubt you will be anytime find what you want. There are breeders out there that claim their seeds are this and that but they have crossed them with other strains to acclamate them to north America. That being said I have a couple suggestions. Mountain Organics has a 40 year old Acopulco Gold cut that is supposed to be really something special from the past. There is also a 35 year old, "Original Haze" available from some outfit called, ( Super Sativa Seed Club."
These are not just plug and play seeds. You must have some real growing experience to make them a success.
Original haze has been offered for decades by various seed banks,The Flying Dutchman always had it. The claim is it's meant for breeding and I don't think there are many grow and smoke reports on it,which is odd because it's pitched as the only true haze . I grew it before and in my experience It's a long flowering Sativa with no kick, in my case it certainly wasn't worth keeping,a bit of a joke really .

growsince79

growsince79

Original haze has been offered for decades by various seed banks,The Flying Dutchman always had it. The claim is it's meant for breeding and I don't think there are many grow and smoke reports on it,which is odd because it's pitched as the only true haze . I grew it before and in my experience It's a long flowering Sativa with no kick, in my case it certainly wasn't worth keeping,a bit of a joke really .
Agree, I love the Colombian high but it takes way too long and isn't worth growing indoors. The f1 hybrids are the only reason I would grow one. I have landrace Colombian and Mexican seeds. The Mex is much easier to grow, but not as potent.

indogrow420

indogrow420

lol everytime I smoke gas around my dad he tells me the same thing, "" smells like colombian gold from the 80s,had one joint of it in my wallet and it reeked for months"" he calls it columbian gold lol

Top Bottom