Looking For Different Nutrient Line To Use With Irrigation System

• Thread starter SNAX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SNAX

SNAX

Hello! So wanted to get your guys' 2 cents on a new nute line. In previous years we have been supplementing our outdoor with Mills but we are looking to cut costs a little bit this year and also switch to a fully organic line. The one big thing though is that it needs to be able to run through an irrigation system. We are considering nectar of the gods right now but are not sure of its compatibility with irrigation. Any suggestions out there?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Botanicare may be a good option for you. It’s not a proper organic nutrient but it does tend to run clean and give results on par with organics. In my opinion organics and feed lines don’t really work great together. If you are running true organics you are dealing with larger particles that still need to break down. These large particles to tend to build up and can clog lines and emitters. If you are trying to grow organic and use a drip line the best option would be to make a supersoil and run plain water to the plants. If your plants begin to run low on nutrients into the run, top dressings of dry organic nutrients or compost will keep your plants going strong. One last idea is to make compost teas and filter them heavily before running them through your irrigation system.

tifosi

tifosi

I use Mr B's organic growth & flower,the cost last year was $150 for 10 plants.I'm happy with the results but wouldn't run it threw emitters. I make a tea using 1/3 Mr B' & 2/3 worm castings.This allows me to amend & reuse my soil

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Botanicare would work, and works great on my plants. I have to ask, why run through the irrigation? I think you'll have a hard time calculating dosage. I just mix up a batch weekly, apply a gallon of that to each plant, and get monster plants with that approach. See the top link in my sig for current pics.

S

Slothh760

Botanicare has an awesome line def check out their humic acid seaweed kelp extract feet its awesome

However homemade ferments are also very awesome i use a birds of paradise ferment for the beginning of preflower that my plants love. Also use a burnt eggshell ferment during veg it offers calcium as well as nitrogen for great growtu

Top Bottom