Looking for ECSD info in 2021?

• Thread starter TheMidgetTickler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheMidgetTickler

TheMidgetTickler

Hi all
Been away from the scene for a good while & lost touch. I was lucky enough to have the ecsd cut that was in the UK about 10 years ago

It was hands down the best weed I've ever smoked. The only weed that's truly been medicinal to me

Had some family issues & as a result had a break from growing. Gifted the cut out but it was lost while I was on a break

Is that cut still in circulation?
Are there any seeds that come close to the real cut?
My experience with crosses or seeds have been that you're lucky to get a trait or two from the original at best

It was around the same time the ojd sssdh cut was going about. I had that one too & it was special but from a medicine pov the ecsd was magic

Any info or advice on the cut, strain or seeds in 2021?

Best wishes

TheMidgetTickler

TheMidgetTickler

Thanks for the heads up fellas
I'll check them both out🤞👍

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Hi all
Been away from the scene for a good while & lost touch. I was lucky enough to have the ecsd cut that was in the UK about 10 years ago

I do see a 3 pack in with some others of a cross ecsd and chocolate diesel that useful is auctioning on ig ending tonight 930 est , but it’s a USA only unless you have a connection to get out.

There was a bit of hype surrounding that ecsd .
Don’t have that one from him but a few others.

TheMidgetTickler

TheMidgetTickler

Thanks amigo
There was a couple of cuts floating about back then, one passed out as sour d & the ecsd. Ecsd was absolutely perfect for me. Taste & smell were amazing but the high was special for me-pure perfect

FrankWhite41

FrankWhite41

Wes from shoreline genetics has some ecsd. I popped a pack and 13 for 13 sprouted. I'm vegging the best female phenos right now and they are growing great. Exactly the same structures tells me they are strong genetics. Not all over the place like some. Growing exactly how I remember the diesel I grew 20 years ago. The veg tent is over powering my flower tent smell wise. I currently have UK cheese and bubbas gift in week 3 of flower. These are the real deal diesel. Gassy Skunky in veg.

Wondabred

Wondabred

Wes from shoreline genetics has some ecsd. I popped a pack and 13 for 13 sprouted. I'm vegging the best female phenos right now and they are growing great. Exactly the same structures tells me they are strong genetics. Not all over the place like some. Growing exactly how I remember the diesel I grew 20 years ago. The veg tent is over powering my flower tent smell wise. I currently have UK cheese and bubbas gift in week 3 of flower. These are the real deal diesel. Gassy Skunky in veg.

Wondabred

Wondabred

Thanks for the tip. I got a few packs and will run a few packs from dr green thumbs until I can get the clone only cut.

Top Bottom