Looking for Ethos Forum Cut Cookies S1!!

• Thread starter Dirtydonato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jrod2676

Jrod2676

I don’t think they will be able to get forum cut cookies S1 from ethos... I mean if they can that’s amazing! I order from states all the time it crosses border no issues. After all it’s federally legal here
They added it to their order list for beginning of this month coming . Spoke to manager .!
Other than that , here’s yesterday’s Amazon upgrades and build ons..
todays banana hammock pick up , and my dolato seeds that shall be here tmrw !!

1EBB4B56 09C0 4707 AEB2 997B097688C0
B4A17780 5E1D 4299 85E9 EC0F77FB5505
Jrod2676

Jrod2676

Just popped the co2 canister for the crepe cookies and madarian cookies vs x 3 gelato autos And today’s freebies cause I’m a great customer, 3 fem ethos punch line & 2 random idgaf lemon diesel . I’ll prolly just throw those lemons away tbh tho😅 unless someone near detroit mi wants for free😅

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Just popped the co2 canister for the crepe cookies and madarian cookies vs x 3 gelato autos And today’s freebies cause I’m a great customer, 3 fem ethos punch line & 2 random idgaf lemon diesel . I’ll prolly just throw those lemons away tbh tho😅 unless someone near detroit mi wants for free😅
This might make you giggle because the bank I do business with had a ethos sale not too long ago hence why I have their stuff but... lol check those photos out

Jrod2676

Jrod2676

This might make you giggle because the bank I do business with had a ethos sale not too long ago hence why I have their stuff but... lol check those photos out
Nuceeee. Ethos dna and Cali connect is the way to go . I personally don’t think I’ll ever go outside for a lil while. But ayyy. Laughs on you, they have one of their most frequen buyers (me lmfao) all 3 fem . I think my place likes you more than the bank likes you!!;)👏🤫😭😭😭😭🤣🤣

Jrod2676

Jrod2676

Nuceeee. Ethos dna and Cali connect is the way to go . I personally don’t think I’ll ever go outside for a lil while. But ayyy. Laughs on you, they have one of their most frequen buyers (me lmfao) all 3 fem . I think my place likes you more than the bank likes you!!;)👏🤫😭😭😭😭🤣🤣
Just being a silly smart ass brotha hahah . But nice . Auto flowers are almost pointless to me . Only decent things is you get weed fast . But absolutely nothing more unless ur a auto flower god at growing and getting we or so more

Jrod2676

Jrod2676

i dig their stuff. got their seeds as a gift for my first grow. all autos- 2 og pluto cut, 1 banana daddy, and 1 banana hammock that was a freebie. i was more than happy with the quality and quantity (over 1/2 lb) for my first outing. and everyone that has tried it more than enjoyed it. good luck!
Wow . Props that’s damn near a perfect yield!!!

Jrod2676

Jrod2676

i dig their stuff. got their seeds as a gift for my first grow. all autos- 2 og pluto cut, 1 banana daddy, and 1 banana hammock that was a freebie. i was more than happy with the quality and quantity (over 1/2 lb) for my first outing. and everyone that has tried it more than enjoyed it. good luck!
What was the most potent and flavorful?! The hammock or daddy shit??

HarryHood

HarryHood

What was the most potent and flavorful?! The hammock or daddy shit??
thanks! i really was more than pleasantly surprised by everything seeing as it was my first grow. definitely got great help/advice here from lots of farmers here.

i'd say the daddy is the most flavorful and the og pluto cut is the most potent.

also, just a heads up and maybe you're aware already, but your screenshot a few posts back has your address in it

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Actually I’d rather stick with Barney’s farm and exotic gene and Dutch passion. And the rest of what you said make no sense so I’m just gonna respond with, okay that’s nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom