Looking for first grow suggestions

• Thread starter soakedGrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soakedGrain

soakedGrain

Hey Y'all, looking for help with first grow. so far I plan to use
-2x4 grow tent
-Advanced Platinum Series P300. - can I use this for both veg and flowering?
- Most likely soil, open to suggestions
- strain, looking for recommendations. I'd like something more psycho activating and stimulating
- starting from feminized seeds,open to suggestions.

I assume two plants with a tent that size, going all the way to flowering.

Next grow may start indoors and transplant outside. I'm in Florida panhandle any recommendations on when I could move outdoors and also a strain that likes hot and humid.

Thanks!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
like tomatoesarecoolto mentioned. Better light would do you better. All cannabis plants like hot and humid environment.
Seedling= temp 80f with 70% RH
Vegative= 80f with 50/60% RH
Flower= 75/80f with 45/60% RH
Slow Drying= 70/75ff with 50/60% RH

2x4 tent you can fit 3/4 plants easily. I suggest looking at SP2000 from mars hydro as it would fit your tent style.
Feminized seeds? Auto's or Photosentaces?
Auto's = I've never grown them, only because they have their own mind. Like their the boss and you have to adapt to their needs. Keep light schedule at 18/6 in flower.
Photo= I veg for a month or two then i take my clones in vegetative stage and then i flip her to flower. Your the boss of the plant and you can grow it however you wish. Different training styles. keep light schedule in 12/12 for flower and 18/6 for vegetative stage

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

For the outdoor, go soil organic. Transplant a healthy start into an open bottom garden bed and you will have a monster. Check out mendo dope on youtube for outdoor tips. Look for strains from you local area or somewhere else especially hot and humid like hawaii.

For the indoor your nutrition plan will be different since you are growing smaller plants in smaller pots, check out some different grows and let us know what nutrients peak your interest.

Last edited:
ArrEll

ArrEll

Hey Y'all, looking for help with first grow. so far I plan to use
-2x4 grow tent
-Advanced Platinum Series P300. - can I use this for both veg and flowering?
- Most likely soil, open to suggestions
- strain, looking for recommendations. I'd like something more psycho activating and stimulating
- starting from feminized seeds,open to suggestions.

I assume two plants with a tent that size, going all the way to flowering.

Next grow may start indoors and transplant outside. I'm in Florida panhandle any recommendations on when I could move outdoors and also a strain that likes hot and humid.

Thanks!
Hello! I just upped my Game wirh a new LED light - 1200w with dimmer switch, for only $112.00 USD (about 83 British Pounds). It seems almost too good to be true, I know. But this light is giving me fantastic results, with my little tent (2x2x4 foot) and a Purple Kush Autoflower. I'm a Newbie grower on a low budget with a very limited grow space....and this purchase has proven to be a Game Changer for me.

This light has more Red spectrum in it, than my previous El Cheapo light, for Flowering. User Reviews nearly 100%.

HINT: 1,200 watts is a Bit Much, in a 2x2 tent. I dialed it back to 66% and checked the PAR readings and they're fine....about 500 down Low, 950 at the uppermost of my canopy. Actually DOES run just "Warm" to the touch....about 105 degrees F. Again: The actual results have been amazing, so far. Check it out, on Amazon: (Copy & Paste)

LED Grow Light with Daisy Chain GH1200 GREEN GO Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Plant Growing Lights for Hydroponic Indoor Seeding Veg and Bloom (120watt)…

Reactions: PK1
soakedGrain

soakedGrain

like tomatoesarecoolto mentioned. Better light would do you better. All cannabis plants like hot and humid environment.
Seedling= temp 80f with 70% RH
Vegative= 80f with 50/60% RH
Flower= 75/80f with 45/60% RH
Slow Drying= 70/75ff with 50/60% RH

2x4 tent you can fit 3/4 plants easily. I suggest looking at SP2000 from mars hydro as it would fit your tent style.
Feminized seeds? Auto's or Photosentaces?
Auto's = I've never grown them, only because they have their own mind. Like their the boss and you have to adapt to their needs. Keep light schedule at 18/6 in flower.
Photo= I veg for a month or two then i take my clones in vegetative stage and then i flip her to flower. Your the boss of the plant and you can grow it however you wish. Different training styles. keep light schedule in 12/12 for flower and 18/6 for vegetative stage
Thanks. With 3-4 plants Will I be
able to grow them all the way to flowering in a 2x4?

Reactions: PK1
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Thanks. With 3-4 plants Will I be
able to grow them all the way to flowering in a 2x4?
Sure just don’t veg them super long. Determine the height you want them to grow to, then flip them to 12/12 when they are like 40-50% that tall since they double or more in the beginning of flower.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i let them veg for a month or so than i flip. my tent is a 6ft hight, the light takes 2ft, so I've got 4 ft of growth. Just remember that in flower they stretch about 2ft

Also, for a beginner I really think you should get promix and mega crop single part. Super easy and awesome results!

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Thanks. Just any organic soil + perlite?

Soul King Big Rootz is a personal favorite. Most common here on the farm seems to be fox farms. Just make sure to get it at the store, it will be 3x the price on amazon.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Also #1 easiest way to fuck up your plants for outdoor is to sunburn them by taking then straight outside. Gotta slowly adjust them to the sun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom