looking for gear list.

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:rollj:
looking for a LINK to the TEXAS RESIN COMPANY {TRC} strain's, i know i have some of there gear just cant remember which strains they carried...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter

Blue13
This plant is one mean Mofo! She don't play around! Whether she is growing dormant or in flower, it's all about heavyness! Heavy killer knock-out buzz and intense wonderful ''thick'' flavors. Super "right now" pain killin' too! I just Lu-huv Blue 13!

But Lone?, WTF IS Blue13? I named Blue 13 years ago, after good results were being had from the first hybrids of the then decided upon TRC Blueberry Mother Plant! Lotsa work there! OK, so Ray Davies at the time, was well known for his spacey super potent and prodigeous INSIDE Sativa Bush he named ~X-13~ . . . sounds erie . . . woo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo! mhaha! And that X13 was such a nice killer Punch in the head buzz, I said, "Hmmnn, let's do something original here!" .

So ""The Killer" TRC Blueberry, also known as Super Blueberry, (also Bluebonnett, etc.) was used to hit the X13 mums I prepared. And "wala", Blue13! Serious "couch and munchy" stuff! It has a killer sweet head wrappin' warmth to it also! I just love Blue13, and have MY own rotation of female "Mums" now off it!

So, Blue 13, will grow fast and does need to eat well. Piece of cake really! She is an 8 week plant like Most all TRC stocks. Some are earlier, depending on where you are, and if you are using Co2 injections systems etc! A superb plant! Do not just ''save'' these seeds if you get'em! RUN THESE BABIES!! - LS

Darlene
Next up,Darlene! Ahh, I have a killer (as many know thanks to Crazy Composer and Heads magazine!) White Widow female MUM, her name is Sharon! I named her Sharon because of a small smokeout we were at and this dude said, "Well, spank me lightly and call me Sharon! And the name kinda stuck! lol True stories are always the funniest! haha

This is the best Pot I've ever smoked! Darlene is the strain and we used the supernew and freakin' awesome Santa Marta genetics with it, I calls'it GoldMonkey! (seems anytime I getta really killer 'unknown' I will be sure to add "Monkey" to it so I know I need to keep her, and she is a stompass mofo!).

Anyways, I digress, The Darlenes are a Sharon White Widow crossed to the Santa Marta Gold cuts shipped from Cali a few years back. Superb two hit stuff! So it passed all TRC regs and is now a part of the rotation as well as, Darlene, will grow easily! Watch the nutes tho! She doesn't eat alot in veg and at the start of flower BUT!, from week 2 thru week 6, she is eatin' like a preggers woman! Wow! But look at the buds!! Extremely heavy and potent! Darlene,what a winner!

Texas Bluebonnett
Well folks . . . this is the TRC Super Blue! She hasn't let anyone down in 6 years!! And is a wonderful "Blue-pot" plant! Easy on the nutes as with feeding any Blueberry and once she is in flower she will signal when she wants food! Some of the prettiest pot ever grown has come from Blueberry plants!

Grape God
Ahhh . . . TRC's NEW! Grape God! Well, what can I say? This awfully potent, super strong, "not for wimps, babies or daytime smoking" Grapefruit has been hit by a select Cup winning Godbud male!

I got many males when I ran the Godbud seeds. I also bought a set from another person just to be sure I had THE Godbud genetics line and, of course, we do! I think Godbud looks like a cross of William's Wonder(which we have a mom of), crossed to a Northern Lights. But I dunno!

Anyways, Grape God is awesome shit folks! Huge nuggets of extreme potency! Here at THE TRC, one thing and one thing ONLY dictates my work . . . POTENTCY! Yield next, and so-on. I hope this basic info will help you to decide to grow TRC seeds and I know I am not the best at talking but if you've got some "q's" I haven't answered here, then simply fire off a PM!

Thanks,

Lonestar

Killer TRC Blueberry,Bluebonnet,and,the Hammerred Cherry seeds about a hunnert, and Comrade2s

JAWS

JAWS

hey MAN:)
ya did great bro, but for some reason i remember TRC haveing way more gear then listed...it seems all i have is the DOUBLE HEATHER and the SWEET DIRTY WIDOW, i could swear i had more gear from them then that...
OLL well:rollj:

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh, there is alot more than that! Heres a better list....

Bluetooth
Blue13
Fandango
Monkey Snooze
Golden Monkey
Big Money
Devestation #1
Blue Dancer
Tarantuala
Bordello
Texas Mystic
Texas Chili
Cherry Smash
Hammered Cherry – Texas Hammer x Cherry Hashplant
Kendra – Alexis Hammer x Blackberry Apocolypse
Janis – Alexis Hammer x Lavender Hammer
Sweet 13 – Sweet13 x Blackberry Apocolypse
Alexis – Sweet tooth#3 x Lavender
Blueberry F4 -
Trina – Blueberry x Alexis Hammer
Texas Heather – (K2 x Lavender) x Sweet 13
Sherijuana – Sharon White Widow x Herijuana
Comrade 2 - Comrade 1 x Sensi Star
Comrade 1 - Nebu's White Russian x Nebu's Black Russian
Texas Hammer – Blackberry Apocolypse x Sweet tooth#4
Blue Sugarberry – Blueberry x Plum Bud/Sugarbaby
Texas Bluebonnet -
Cherry Star – Cherry Hasplant x Sensi Star
Herijuana - Killer Newhaven x Petrolia Headstash
Klingon Adventure
Sherijuana
Schrom x TRC’s Suddenly Blue
Romp19 x TRC’s Texas Mystic
Mary Jane
Sweet Dirty Widow
Legends Ultimate Indica – Lonestars select mother plant
Killer Queen – Lonestars selected mother plant
Sweet Dirty Widow
Alibi – Dr.Jay select pheno of TRC’s Texas Mystic

Theres more but Thats all I could come up with. I Have these at the moment...

TX Hammer
Janis
Karen Widow

Always looking for more.....

W

wantaknow

where i can i find the blue dancer?f2 is fine ,much respect for lone star

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
where i can i find the blue dancer?f2 is fine ,much respect for lone star

Cant unless you know someone with them.

Lets see here...

Mary Jane (My Personal Fav) - Sharon Widow Clone x Texas Heather

Bluetooth - Blueberry x Sweet Tooth #3

TX Chili - Williams Wonder x TRC Fandango Clone

TRC Fandango Clone - Soma Rockbud x (Soma Lavender x Soma Mango)

Blue13 - Ray Davies X13 Clone x Blueberry F3

Monkey Snooze - Vietnamese Black x Blueberry

Gold Monkey - Santa Marta Gold Clone from Cali

Texas Bluebonnet - DJ's Blueberry F4

Sweet Dirty Widow - Sweet Tooth #3 x Mountain Filth x White Widow

Devestation #1 - Greenhouse Shiva Afghany x Legends SoCal Special (Bigskunk x Garlic Bud?)

Darlene - Sharon Clone x Gold Monkey

Sharon White Widow Clone - Sensi's White Label White Widow

Cherry Star Gold - Cherry Hashplant x Sensi Star x Santa Marta Gold

Grape God - Grapefruit F4 x God Bud

Sweet Widow Lavender - Sweet Tooth #3 x Sharon Widow Clone x Soma Lavender

Texas Mystic - Sweet Tooth #4 x Trainwreck

BlueSugarBerry - Texas Hammer x Blueberry #38 (select from the F3 project)

Sweet 13 (Orig) - X13 Clone x Sweet Tooth #3

Karen - Sharon Widow Clone x Texas Hammer

Blue39 - M39 x Blueberry F4 (Bluebonnet)

Sugartooth - Sweet Tooth # 3 x Sweet Tooth #4

Bordello - Blackberry Apocalypse x Alexis

Words From Lone on Monkey names - "seems anytime I getta really killer 'unknown' I will be sure to add "Monkey" to it so I know I need to keep her, and she is a stompass mofo!"

All the Double names (Double Karen and Double Hammer for example) are all the backcrosses. Usually to the Sharon Clone

think thats all I have to add.

Strains No Longer Available unless you know a lucky person.

Texas Kid, Dr Evil, Raco, Baccaus and Manic are the only peeps I know of who have used those strains in some of their own work. Again those are prob bout as easy to find as the Orig beans. Its like a flashback talkin bout all these things and thinking back to the many of stains we all went through.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
have a few of these in the vault some i have never seen listed

texas hammer x cheery hash plant
blue sugarberry bx1
blue 13 sat dom
private reserve blue 13 indica dom
private reserve chili

comrade 1 & 2
gapegod
darlene
chili
heather
double heather

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
have a few of these in the vault some i have never seen listed

texas hammer x cheery hash plant
blue sugarberry bx1
blue 13 sat dom
private reserve blue 13 indica dom
private reserve chili

comrade 1 & 2
gapegod
darlene
chili
heather
double heather

Very nice man. The Heather and Double Heather are real good. So are the Grape Gods. Chili's were super bomb but auto'd on me.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd love to get some DoubleKaron...

homebrew420

homebrew420

Though I am familiar with some ofthese strains, from reading only. I am not familiar with the seed co. When where these folks around? I was out of the scene for a great # of years, getting back in '08. I missed ALOT! haha. Thanks

Peace

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

just stumbled on this thread, sounds like trc had some badass strains. wish I woulda had the chance to know lonestar, sounds like a real standup guy. rip

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

Zoolander has a bunch of his gear.

Picture 109

Picture 108

Last edited:
coolslayer

coolslayer

Does anyone know a grow guru that goes by the screenname “sky high”? He is the man that I need to talk to…

Latest posts

Top Bottom