Looking For Grow Friendly Landlord Macomb County Area

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

I've been a member on here for a while as well as other places and IG. I am a well established patient and caregiver. I have been growing for 8+ years. I am100% fully compliant of mmmp laws. I am looking for a landlord who would be cool with me growing. House must have basement and or pole barn or large garage. Would also be open to a partner relationship. If anyone has any leads or a house themselves please let me know.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Good luck with that. Most ppl who rent, do not want a grower butchering up their house.
Quite honestly I would only be growing in a basement that's unfinished. I would be building rooms updating the electrical and installing mini spit A\C's.. I'm not a hack that's looking to mess up a house. I would be living in this house and ya can't grow plants of my quality in a half assed opp.. I was a bad accident that required surgery months back and it affected my harvest then I got a partner and got screwed over after sinking money into it and lost another 4 months. That's why I'm looking for a landlord and not buying a house.. If any damage is done I would pay for all repairs.

IMG 20161204 201054
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I had to go and buy a house, was in a condo my budddy owned. Some cities in Macomb county are FVCKED! Warren has a zero grow policy. Some cities, with rentals, there's a yearly mandatory! City inspection. It's for slum landlords, and to spot grows. It's a fairly new (4yrs or so) law. Some cities, not all. It's listed in the Macomb online thing. It's hard to open new pages and link things on a phone. Laptop barely gets used any more. Lol

Nice looking flower!
Gsc pheno?

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Yes it is Noah's Ark from In House Genetics. Animal cookies x Jesus OG.. Is the list you are referring to with the 1 year inspections here at the Farm or in another spot.. I would really like to take a look at it. Really hoping I can find a spot Capulator just sent me his MAC cut n I'm dying to run it.. Also got a bunch of new beans and all my crazy moms.. Cookies n Chem, Stardawg Corey cut, True OG cup winning cut, Raskals Fire OG cut, Dosidos, an a bunch more including some stuff from the Jungle Boyz.
I had to go and buy a house, was in a condo my budddy owned. Some cities in Macomb county are FVCKED! Warren has a zero grow policy. Some cities, with rentals, there's a yearly mandatory! City inspection. It's for slum landlords, and to spot grows. It's a fairly new (4yrs or so) law. Some cities, not all. It's listed in the Macomb online thing. It's hard to open new pages and link things on a phone. Laptop barely gets used any more. Lol

Nice looking flower!
Gsc pheno?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

NICE strain selection!

The city inspection list is on the mi.gov website. It's pretty messed up. But does help tenants of slum lords. However, that's why I and most ppl grow in Detroit. Sucks living 30 mins from your grow spot.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I suggest looking for a land contract deal.

I got my house from a slum lord for 3k down and $600 per month taxes. Catch is the 11% interest on the old $65k house purchase price.

Many real estate agents are showing these. Or craigslist and local line ad papers.

1 out of 10 houses were defaulted on in Michigan in the last 8 years or so. They were scooped up by landlords and investors.

I am in west mi. Sorry can't help with the area.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That's cheaper than my power bill.
Lol

Mine is 200-250 for the veg and flower rooms and whole house even with the well pump and septic pumps. The de-humidifier in the basement going 24hrs. And seasonally 3 window a/c's and a humidifier for the living and grow areas.

About a pound to 20+ oz. per month production. Just what we need for our "economy" situation.

Heat is propane and growrooms exhaust in winter.

But it's just 2 of us here.

dan1989

dan1989

You know you're talking to a pro when they identify the fuckin phenotype just by looking at it. Impressed...

Dan789

Dan789

Props to you guys in the "mitten" used to live in Warren, house I grew up in. As for "no grow" don't feel too bad, here it's the same placer county's as conservative, maybe more than Michigan. Which just sayin it, is hard to believe.
That is a beautiful bud, well done @babyhughie586.

Top Bottom