Looking for Grow tent recommendations

• Thread starter Holden9cox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptG420

CaptG420

I recommend the Dodi 5000!!! Lmfao 😂😂 build one bro. You will Appreciate your bounty on a different level!!!!

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Loving the homemade hut.

if you buy something spent the money for reinforced zippers that don’t leak light

LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

Ac infinity would be my suggestion and buy necessary equipment separately.

I've grown in tents, rooms, and warehouses. I prefer a room which is what a tent simulates. Tents are the bees knees.

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

I think that 3x3 or 4x4 would be good for that. Best brand/quality atm is AC Infinity or Gorilla grow tent but all decent brands works fine too (Spider farmer, Secret jardin, vivosun etc what u can see other people. 🙂
One small thing to look for is the position of the holes for running cords and the light in and out of the tent. My old tent had a small access port on the bottom, on the left side. My new tent has this on the right side. I much prefer the right side, because in my setup, the right side is next to a closet where I have my water reservoir. It's much more convenient for me to route the electrical and water tubing through the right side than the left. Too bad tents don't normally have one on each side.

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

One small thing to look for is the position of the holes for running cords and the light in and out of the tent. My old tent had a small access port on the bottom, on the left side. My new tent has this on the right side. I much prefer the right side, because in my setup, the right side is next to a closet where I have my water reservoir. It's much more convenient for me to route the electrical and water tubing through the right side than the left. Too bad tents don't normally have one on each side.
Yea that good point luckily mine have right side thats inline hole but i have passive intake so thats no problem. Only cord hole is center of rear side and idiot way to open door (Secret jardin HS80) Gonna upgrade sometime but sadly cant find AC infi or gorilla tents in trusted EU growshop. 🙂

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Look at Hydro Crunch from Home Depo, high quality, low price, well worth a look.

Holden9cox

Holden9cox

Ac infinity would be my suggestion and buy necessary equipment separately.

I've grown in tents, rooms, and warehouses. I prefer a room which is what a tent simulates. Tents are the bees knees.
I have a room but I’m going to be growing other fruited and veggies in it so I figured it’s be best to separate them with a tent

CaptG420

CaptG420

Check out my Dodi 5000 grow house!!! Who said life can't go on when you lose your pet iguana... As a tribute, I reapplicationed the terrain.

Received 403300197896931
CaptG420

CaptG420

IMG 20210704 012436899
IMG 20210704 012348789
IMG 20210704 012359942
IMG 20210704 012411591

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Anything with reinforced zipped as they like to go as you are always opening and closing them and or you can buy. Camara that will go inside the tent . And also if you are somewhere legal and not worry about the smell and nabourhood than I would recommend that you buy just the grow tent and than lights but of course if you need to cover up the smell and so on in case it’s illegal around you than I would highly recommend any grow tent set up with everything included filter and all for minimum price of 170$ for cheapest full kit on Amazon

Latest posts

Top Bottom