Looking for Growers of White Window Sour D and Durban Poision

• Thread starter CrippledArcher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Guys that have grown these strains, I was wondering if you may take a look at this grow and tell me how they are doing or any hints tips advice you may have. I know for a first timer you should not mix strains but that is probably 2 years of saving random seeds found in bags and decided to start a project and tips would be nice. Thanks

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Bump:

I know someone here has grown these strains, Hoping for more input.

Nutts

Nutts

Hey bud how are ya? You can grow multi strain no problem..the only thing you need to think about, well two things, wait three...ok canopy height, light requirment , and drying..different strains will effect these big time.
Obviously you can lst or top sativas to keep em even with indicas, dont forget some sativas want more light than indicas , and in my case I have to use my grow room as a drying room because of the filtration... so it makes it real difficult is theres plants in there finished 3 weeks earlier than others..
Thats three things you should think about...im gonna check out your pics now..
Just so you know my experience is ive been at this for ten yrs, and ive sucessfuly grown out about 50 to 70 dif strains..it may be my first post, but im in the process of getting my pictures into my gallery now...welcome to growing..i loooooooooove this stuff.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Bumping this old thread out still want to see any Sour D and Durban grow ladies are on day 74 and want to see what they are like to others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom