Looking for Guidance on Smoking Pipes

• Thread starter tinytmp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tinytmp

Hey everyone,

I'm relatively new to the world of pipe smoking and eager to learn more. I've recently taken an interest in the art of pipe smoking, appreciating the rich flavors and aromas that come
with it.

However, I find myself a bit overwhelmed with the variety of pipes and tobacco options available.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or recommendations from more experienced pipe enthusiasts.
Whether it's selecting the right pipe, packing techniques, or favorite tobacco blends, I'm open to all insights.

Share your knowledge and help me embark on this journey with confidence. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences!

T

tinytmp

Hey everyone,

I'm relatively new to the world of pipe smoking and eager to learn more. I've recently taken an interest in the art of pipe smoking, appreciating the rich flavors and aromas that come
with it.

However, I find myself a bit overwhelmed with the variety of pipes and tobacco options available.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or recommendations from more experienced pipe enthusiasts.
Whether it's selecting the right pipe, packing techniques of Girly pipes, or favorite tobacco blends, I'm open to all insights.

Share your knowledge and help me embark on this journey with confidence. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences!
thanks in advance for any help

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Smoke cartel has excellent selection of smoking pipes and bongs.
I use a bong myself 12 inch dopezilla chimera.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Oh you're talking tobacco?

I'd go with a savinelli and some latakia blend myself.

Top Bottom