Looking for Harlequin clones in the Bay Area

• Thread starter cairshcowgrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cairshcowgrl

I was referred to this site by the owner of a local co op and I can't believe I was missing this. As a newbie, it took me a half an hour to get the sign up right...shouldn't have been smoking but got through it. Right now my question is...where can I find Harlequin clones for sale in the Bay Area? Looking forward to learning more about this great community. Thanks.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Welcome to the farm :D Good luck on your quest :D

shawnskush

shawnskush

I would suggest checking out elemental wellness in san jose or harborside health center in oakland both often stock harlequin and other high cbd varietals.

F

friend

I was referred to this site by the owner of a local co op and I can't believe I was missing this. As a newbie, it took me a half an hour to get the sign up right...shouldn't have been smoking but got through it. Right now my question is...where can I find Harlequin clones for sale in the Bay Area? Looking forward to learning more about this great community. Thanks.
I would try haborside in Oakland and elemental wellnes in San Jose, they have a lot of cbd clones,
From verified sources (Harlequin, ac/dc,canatonic) and many others,
Good karma in finding what you need ! :)

C

cairshcowgrl

F

friend

I would suggest checking out elemental wellness in san jose or harborside health center in oakland both often stock harlequin and other high cbd varietals.
Hi bro I swear I was not trying to disrespect in any way, with my post
Just think its pretty amazing how great minds think alike :)
think I need to read before I post :banghead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom