Looking for Hash Burger Grow Tips

• Thread starter NotSure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotSure

NotSure

Hello All,
I'm looking for grow tips for the Hash Burger strain (Han Solo Hash Plant x Double Burger). Anyone who might have experience with this strains nute requirements or special needs would be greatly appreciated. I am an experienced grower but no Pro by any means.
I will be growing 2-HB in a 5x5, SCROG, 5gal. airpots, FFOF with added perlite under 2-CLW SX500s. Environment won't be a problem. I prefer to stay organic as much as possible.
I put 2 sprouts in deconstructed Jiffy pellets and perlite today. Pop to planting was a whole 26 hours, happy with that.
Any good info about growing this strain or its parents would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance

L

lmao3times

Do you have any tips now that you're a couple months along

NotSure

NotSure

How did the Hash Burger turn out for yo u?
Beginning 2nd week of flower now, takes nutes well and they are thirsty. Had a very long seedling stage, I should have let them go another week of veg, only went five. The branches respond well when tucking the shade leaves. Only HST done was removal of branches from the first 3 nodes. Wanted to try to let them do their thing and see what happened. If they tarred roads and scented them with pinesol, that would be what they smell like now, weird.

NotSure

NotSure

9 Days into flower. One on left is a week older than the one on the right, it stayed a cotelydon and single leaf node for what seemed forever. Rubbed the stalk while ago. Made me snicker, smells like a burger with onions. Tent smells like road tar and a little Pine-Sol.

20231221 190213
Last edited:
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Hello All,
I'm looking for grow tips for the Hash Burger strain (Han Solo Hash Plant x Double Burger). Anyone who might have experience with this strains nute requirements or special needs would be greatly appreciated. I am an experienced grower but no Pro by any means.
I will be growing 2-HB in a 5x5, SCROG, 5gal. airpots, FFOF with added perlite under 2-CLW SX500s. Environment won't be a problem. I prefer to stay organic as much as possible.
I put 2 sprouts in deconstructed Jiffy pellets and perlite today. Pop to planting was a whole 26 hours, happy with that.
Any good info about growing this strain or its parents would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance
I am only replying to your motto cause it's like mine..... expect the worst hope for the best...that way no room for disappointment🤣🤣🤣

NotSure

NotSure

Well, it would appear Hash Burger needs lots of N in early flower. I have never had a N deficiency in any stage of flower before. Hopefully, I didn't figure it out too late and hurt the yield. I thought I was over watering.

Top Bottom