looking for Hells Angels OG info

• Thread starter livinglegend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

livinglegend

I was just wondering the history behind it. We have discussed alot of OG's and Chem here but never mention the HA Cut. How did this come about and why did it get the "H.A." name? Pics would be great too......

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I believe it came from a commercial Hells Angel grow op... it was a special pheno found amongst all the other ogs therefore they named it the HA OG.

B

bicycle racer

similar to larry though i think larry is better imo.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I believe the HA is a bigger yielder but Larry may be slightly stronger...

fractal

fractal

Hunter Thompson would have gone straight to the biker bar to get the scoop on this one. Why don't you get the info from the source, by them some beers haha.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, they also ratpacked his ass for writing a bunch of bullshit about them. Poor Hunter...they said he screamed like a little girl. :character0201:

R

rottenjohn

Yeah, they also ratpacked his ass for writing a bunch of bullshit about them. Poor Hunter...they said he screamed like a little girl. :character0201:

Yea, and in all seriousness who wouldn't scream like a girl while being stomped by the original H.A. crew?

L

Liberty_Seed

:party0033: aint a cheerleader for any MC
but will say HA saved jaggers life at altamont; the guy they beat down and stabbed had a gun and threated to shoot ungratfull mick,lol

minute 1:30 ... it starts minute 3:06 you see the gun plus a witness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v9WcwTbErw

either way the cut sounds nice :cool0044:

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah...there's no love lost there either. Matter of fact, friends and I make runs with the local HA chapter every now and then. The playing of Rolling Stones music on the jukebox in the bars is STRONGLY discouraged to this day. The bands they have at the clubhouse and other venues are not allowed to play any either.
Sorry to be a part of the hijack here Living...I don't know where to obtain the cut,(I'm not askin either...old crew or not!!! lol!) but I have heard it is almost indistiguishable from the Larry cut.

B

bicycle racer

very similar i prefer larry both are around here and there.

fractal

fractal

Altamont, yeah thank god we got that on tape. "Mr green suit" just had to bring a gun and f*** it all up. Not that the color of your clothes should indicate the content of your character though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom