Looking for help to fly into Colorado?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

After seeing all the great things happening there I've decided to get my ass there. Problem I was nailed with a possession of hashish around 6 years ago. I have a full pardon though and I am ready to but……….
I hear they are letting some stay.
Does anyone know what I will need to d….and both sides so I get all the bases covered.
Really don't want to fork the cash out for two plane tickets ,hotel room and rental car.

Also I'm wanting to set up a dispensary with grow so I would kill to hook up with some dispensary owners and the flowers.
IWANT IT ALL
:))

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If it was a felony posession charge that was ultimately pardoned, you will need to bring a certified copy of the final despossion and release form the court..that should get you past the MED badge application process...for the dispensary and grow you'll need to bring a million or so dollars with you and get ready to get in line behind about 10,000 others wanting to do the same.....a 2000-3000 sq.ft grow with dispensary license attatched is going anywhere from $1.5-2 million bucks right now...they are goin to start taking new applications for stand alone dispensaries and grow ops on July 1, 2014 but they are not goin to start vetting them until October 2014 but you will have to have your location and local approval in place before you even apply

chikken

chikken

money....always in life, follow the money.

there ain't gonna be no mom and pops dispensaries, or people with a small nest egg getting in and making their retirement. gonna be all about the benjamins, whose got it and whose willing to spend it to get in. and it don't look cheap or easy.

Top Bottom