Looking for high cbd strain in oregon

• Thread starter Oregon Grown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

I have a friend who just got his card for seizures and I'm helping him get started growing. I'm hoping someone can help me source high cbd strains in Oregon. I'm not biased to starting from seed or clone, but if it's in clone form I need to be able to purchase in state. So if anyone knows where I can purchase seeds online or clones in Oregon any help would be appreciated.

If I do an online search I find a lot of options but I don't know if they are reputable. If you have had a good experience with a particular online source that would be great, we don't want to spend the time it takes to grow out seeds and not get what we ordered.

Last edited:
Jboys3

Jboys3

I have also been seeking a high CBD strain to no avail. If you do come accross something please let me know.

Thanks!

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

I saw critical mass and cannatonic strains with high cbd test results at local social clubs.... ac/dc and charlottes web are others I have heard of

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

I believe it was canna daddys....... maybe oregons finest...... I was going around seeing who had what. If you download the leafly app...go to find nearby....and look at their menus....the test results from local labs are posted as well...after lunch I will look for you and verify a location or 2...... I have a new patient looking for high cbd.... but I have yet to grow any(that I know of)..

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

ok I checked... oregons finest has critical mass and cannatonic...... treehouse has cannatonic ......progressive collective has mango haze.... critical mass and clones of the cbd strains canna stu, critical mass, and cannatonic...... hope this helps

indicabush

indicabush

I have a friend who just got his card for seizures and I'm helping him get started growing. I'm hoping someone can help me source high cbd strains in Oregon. I'm not biased to starting from seed or clone, but if it's in clone form I need to be able to purchase in state. So if anyone knows where I can purchase seeds online or clones in Oregon any help would be appreciated.

If I do an online search I find a lot of options but I don't know if they are reputable. If you have had a good experience with a particular online source that would be great, we don't want to spend the time it takes to grow out seeds and not get what we ordered.
Howdy...I realize that this is posting is a month old, but if you if are still open to a online reputable source for high CBD Cannabis seeds then please check this site out...... not promoting this.....I have done business with the Seedsman for some years now and have never been disappointed. This is a site I recommend to my associates to look at first when they want or need good seed stock. Also for future reference this URL is very, very helpful and chock full of info about cannabis content.... this is helpful to you :)

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

CBD crew, imo you're not going to find better better genetics as far as seeds go. try Mango Haze.

Califlower

Califlower

Any suited for outdoor or greenhouse?

As far as CBD Crew stuff, are those crosses going to show varied phenotypes, or will they be uniform because they are perhaps F1 hybrids of homozygous varieties?

I may have to move to OR soon. If I do, one of my goals will be breeding good local high CBD varieties to help certain patients. So, I will certainly be building my CBD library and likely breeding stock to mate with.

Last edited:
A

Althea

They now sale cbd. Crew seeds and Mr nice seeds in bend Or at a newdispensary

GuyMontag

GuyMontag

Stumptown Theraputics seems to have high CBD clones pretty constantly.

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

Stumptown Theraputics seems to have high CBD clones pretty constantly.
@GuyMontag have you grown anything from stumptown? iv been tempted to try some things on their menu but haven't heard any positive feedback...

the AC/DC cut is floating around Portland... im running it now...supposedly 19:1 cbd:thc......we will see

O

oregonmellow

I have heard wonderful things about Charlottes Web supposed to be higher cbd cbn trying to curb the thc so they can use it for kids with seizure disorder

GuyMontag

GuyMontag

@GuyMontag have you grown anything from stumptown? iv been tempted to try some things on their menu but haven't heard any positive feedback...

the AC/DC cut is floating around Portland... im running it now...supposedly 19:1 cbd:thc......we will see

I haven't. It was late (early for people who actually sleep I guess) and I forgot to mention that I was just going off of their leafly menu. I was actually hoping someone would chime in with some feedback. They seem to have hands down the best stock of cuts I've seen in Portland (on paper that is), but I haven't heard anything about the quality or stopped by to check them out yet. Planning to make a trip soon though, and if I ever make it out I'll definitely drop my thoughts in.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
big variance on cbd seeds about 1 out of 3 is actually a decent cbd mix. better off finding a known tested cut. There all over ! If your ac/dc cut is only 19 % you may want to keep looking, buddys ac/dc (charletts web)tested at 1% thc/27%cbd Don't be fooled by the stanly's snake oil sales pitch. Only 1 in 3 of the children on relm oil are showing improvement and charlotte is having many seasures again. CBD is just one component to a vastly complex series of compounds which work in synergy to heal. Sad so many folk jumped on the stanley cbd charlettes web train before they found out it was more sales pitch snake oil then actual science. Hey great marketing though. Proclame your christian growing pot for the sick children not the money. Find a sick kid to heal. Heal them, Prase jesus saying we have been given the miricle oil which is legal to give to your kid too, ah in Colorado that is.If you move here. Yea thats it. You will have to move here to try it on your epileptic child but hey look it worked on Charlette. give us 3000 dollars a month and your child too can partake in the miricle oil. (" dont tell them they can make there own RELM oil by soaking this plant in alcohol for a few weeks then making a thick tincure from this extract.") Hey this is great, We got people begging to give us money. Oh no charlotte is sick again! This Relm oil is not working like it did! Too late to many people on the train. ... Now what remains to be seen if they actually helped the medical movement or set it back another 50 years by there sales marketing tactics. How easy is it to take advntage of desperate people. Some people should be ashamed.

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

3k a month? That's pretty outrageous ... I have not tested the cut, it could well be 27%....this is my first time with it.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

I just met with a Mr. Nice rep in portland at a recreational cannabis seminar. I managed to score some CBD Shark and Mango Haze from him for a great deal. I'm looking forward to running my first haze hybrid and CBD cross. On another note- Progressive Collective has great cuts.

Jboys3

Jboys3

I just met with a Mr. Nice rep in portland at a recreational cannabis seminar. I managed to score some CBD Shark and Mango Haze from him for a great deal. I'm looking forward to running my first haze hybrid and CBD cross. On another note- Progressive Collective has great cuts.
Please keep us posted of the chemical breakdown. Everyone I have talked to has a high CBD strain, but the THC content is too high for what I am after.

Top Bottom