Looking for high cbd strain in oregon

• Thread starter Oregon Grown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

For seizures, I know someone very well respected in the RSO making.
He posted the AC/DC cut did have high CBD but too low of a THC content to work for seizures.
They made a bunch for a child from Germany. They said the high cbd low thc did nothing for seizures. When they gave the child a more even CBD to THC ratio is what helped stop the seizures.

GuyMontag

GuyMontag

@GuyMontag have you grown anything from stumptown? iv been tempted to try some things on their menu but haven't heard any positive feedback...

the AC/DC cut is floating around Portland... im running it now...supposedly 19:1 cbd:thc......we will see

So I still haven't made it into Stumptown, but I just happened to notice that they're selling GG#4 cuttings. For $100 a pop.

Yeah...doubt I'll be stopping in anytime soon.

T

Trupharm

I have a friend who just got his card for seizures and I'm helping him get started growing. I'm hoping someone can help me source high cbd strains in Oregon. I'm not biased to starting from seed or clone, but if it's in clone form I need to be able to purchase in state. So if anyone knows where I can purchase seeds online or clones in Oregon any help would be appreciated.

If I do an online search I find a lot of options but I don't know if they are reputable. If you have had a good experience with a particular online source that would be great, we don't want to spend the time it takes to grow out seeds and not get what we ordered.

I have Canna Sue, Sour Tsunami and Ringo's Gift. Great referance for Hi CBD's is project cbd.org

alaskind

alaskind

<looking for a proven high CBD low THC cut for my stepdad who is fighting cancer and losing.... I really dont have the time to do a seed run and selection.... if anyone knows anything pls mssg me... many thanks....

highland420

highland420

<looking for a proven high CBD low THC cut for my stepdad who is fighting cancer and losing.... I really dont have the time to do a seed run and selection.... if anyone knows anything pls mssg me... many thanks....

Harlequin?

blaze503

blaze503

I have a friend who just got his card for seizures and I'm helping him get started growing. I'm hoping someone can help me source high cbd strains in Oregon. I'm not biased to starting from seed or clone, but if it's in clone form I need to be able to purchase in state. So if anyone knows where I can purchase seeds online or clones in Oregon any help would be appreciated.

If I do an online search I find a lot of options but I don't know if they are reputable. If you have had a good experience with a particular online source that would be great, we don't want to spend the time it takes to grow out seeds and not get what we ordered.
I would check out some of the cbd strains from TGA. They have pennywise which is relatively new and seems to be quite popular as well as nurse Jackie. They are heavily based in the Nw and should be relatively easy to get ahold of their genetics.

shemshemet

shemshemet

+1 for canna-tsu by SOHUM seeds. +1 for ringo....

I've got a selected cut of canna-tsu. And a pack of Mota CBD series.

P

PermaGryn

P

PermaGryn

I have BLU-SSD, which labs as high as 20%thc and 30%cbd. I have Harlequin, which is high CBD. Message me if you need help.

Gorilla SdBk

Gorilla SdBk

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
I know I'm late in on this thread , but In Eugene there is " Frank's Gift" strain floating around. 20+% cbd and like 6% thc .

If you order something I like CBD mass from advanced female seeds and Treasure island from Sin City. The treasure island is a 4 to 1.

Best of luck in the hunt!

-Gavin

Wisher619

Wisher619

La Plata Labs has CB(DGOG) which is Durango OG x Quin N Tonic and Quin N Tonic which is Harlequin x Cannatonic (Bx2) those are 2 somewhat new CBD strain that are pretty badass

Latest posts

Top Bottom