looking for info on a strain called "shit"

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

How fast does this finish? ill post some pics later but the hairs are almost all orange. the trichs arent turning yet but i know thats not the only factor in judging maturity, also are the hairs usually super long or did i do something wrong?? the plants appear to be in perfect health otherwise. been flowering in coco for only 6 or 7 weeks

E

ent

The cut that has gone around is from ape.

Shit is from Mr. Nice seeds. It's an Afghani x Skunk cross. It finishes in 8-9 weeks with a large yield. It's got a strong aroma, but not offensive at all. Some individuals out of a pack do get that afghani funk. It's hard to kill and is easy to grow. It's got a great yield too. I took 24 clones of this plant and they all rooted heavily by day 7. Most were done by day 6.

B

Budluver

Theres a very high yielding strain in the PNW that is called dogshit.Clone only.Not sure if its related to Shanti's " Shit" or not?
I've seen some pretty dope "shit" grows. I think Mosca has a shit grow diary here or at the rag..

O

ookiimata

Here's the info on it from The Big Book of Buds. Never grown it myself, but I hope this can help you.

shitinfo.jpg

Top Bottom