looking for land race seeds

• Thread starter Nukesrt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Does anyone know of any trusted seeds banks with Landraces? Im specifically looking for Mexican Landraces if anyone knows please comment

Homesteader

Homesteader

I doubt they will have Mexican genetics at Real seed company but you may want to look into something like Ace seeds or maybe Cannabiogen. Nothing is going to be a legit landrace IMO but you can come close and often the crosses are much more potent.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

About 8 years ago, a dedicated, ex-marine stoner traveled through Mexico, collecting landrace seeds and he supplied them to the breeder known as Eskobar. Esko released a Jalisco landrace (M/F) and a Oaxacan landrace fem. He's out of the cannabis seed biz now, but the seeds may still be floating around.

The seeds for sale dropped about 5 years ago. I think I still have a Jalisco cross (not landrace, sorry) with Amnesia Haze that was called Jalisco Jaze. But these seeds are likely still around.

A potential source of these genetics is Santero, of SANsemilla seeds, because he got all of Esko's breeding stock when Esko left the building.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

I doubt they will have Mexican genetics at Real seed company but you may want to look into something like Ace seeds or maybe Cannabiogen. Nothing is going to be a legit landrace IMO but you can come close and often the crosses are much more potent.
im looking into cannabiogen but theyre website is down and only way is thru 3rd party vendors but none really have the one i want

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

About 8 years ago, a dedicated, ex-marine stoner traveled through Mexico, collecting landrace seeds and he supplied them to the breeder known as Eskobar. Esko released a Jalisco landrace (M/F) and a Oaxacan landrace fem. He's out of the cannabis seed biz now, but the seeds may still be floating around.

The seeds for sale dropped about 5 years ago. I think I still have a Jalisco cross (not landrace, sorry) with Amnesia Haze that was called Jalisco Jaze. But these seeds are likely still around.

A potential source of these genetics is Santero, of SANsemilla seeds, because he got all of Esko's breeding stock when Esko left the building.
ill look into it thank you 🤙🏼

Heynow

Heynow

Indian, Pakistani, Afghanistan landraces are available at @theseedsource1.2 on insta

Top Bottom