Looking For Lease To Own/land Contract

• Thread starter 2broke2smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

So I have been saddled the last2 years or so with a partner that either just does not get it, or is just treating this like a hobby. As this is my living I need to make a break and get my own pole barn. I am interested in southwest lower MI only. i would consider something like roscommon if it was a virtual steal but otherwise I would prefer to be no further north than oakland county and no further west than hillsdale. Ideally it would have 10+ acres, a pole barn, and home with attached garage,

Anyone got any leads on something in a land contract or lease to own fitting the above criteria? I said 10 + acres would be ideal but would settle for 5, Thanks in advance for any help with this.

It would be best to only speak in generalities in the thread you can pm me specific details:D

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

Im familiar with Oakland County, but as long as I am compliant there's nothing they can do. I was involved in an outdoor in Oakland County. they had 3 choppers and nine cars at the grow op and all we ended up having to do was to fence each patients plants individually instead of all in one areana so to speak. that being said I prefer to stay in Wayne washtenaw, Jackson, or Hillsdale countries. my wife has to be reasonably close to her work mo more than 1.5 to 2 hours from farmington hills. unless it is an absolute steal of course :D

2b2s

Latest posts

Top Bottom