Looking for legal growers / patients in Ontario

• Thread starter Marco Renda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marco Renda

I am looking for at least 5 licenced growers / patients to assist my lawyer and I in our case against Health Canada.

As you all know I have over 7,000 packs of seeds sitting at the airport in Toronto and it's all due to Health Canada not allowing Canada Customs to release them.

We are putting an application before the courts in order for med patients to have access to quality genetics. At the present time we are only allowed to purchase the seeds from Health Canada but they are only offering 1 strain.

I am looking for patients who are growing their own or designated growers who are growing for patients. We need to show the courts that there are many strains available and that just having access to 1 strain just isn't enough. There sure as hell isn't 1 pill at the pharmacy that helps folks deal with all their ailments.

So if you have a permit to grow and are experienced with various strains and their medicinal benefits please let me know.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

JH420

JH420

Sorry I can't be of help...but I thought seeds were legal in Canada?

M

Marco Renda

Sorry I can't be of help...but I thought seeds were legal in Canada?

Seed sales is a grey area in Canada. You CAN'T import seeds without an import permit and we were given 1 by Canada Customs and Revenue. Health Canada is the ones who are holding our seeds up at Customs. Customs has stated to my lawyer that they have NO PROBLEM releasing the seeds to me.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Latest posts

Top Bottom