Looking For New Strain! What Strain Is This?

• Thread starter Smegal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smegal

Smegal

I think they're a bit small . i didnt have any bud to smoke so i crammed 6 plants into a 4x4 and flowered them just as they were. Small. Even so i hope to get enough to last until i can grow some more. Lol

Smegal

Smegal

Another master myagi will be coming down this weekend. All the pistles are drawn back and the trics are taking on an amber tint. The smell is VERY strong! I took 4 clones from her. Great phenos.
The one in back will take a few more weeks. Its not as frosty as the one in front and it smells great but not like the other one.

Smegal

Smegal

Well I'm starting a new grow. This time with Chernobyl X Tangie and red poison. I got these from a friend from one of my Facebook groups and from what I understand they should bear some pretty colors. In the picture you see the four seedlings and in the front bucket is a monster crop clone from the master Miyagi from the last grow which had excellent phenos. The cup in that bucket holds a seedling which is a cross between sky high octane and master Miyagi. This should be a nice grow as these autos may take only 60 days or so to finish. I'll just continue to veg the photos until they finish.

20200729 165437
Smegal

Smegal

Update on Chernobyl. They are almost three 3 weeks old now and looking good. The secondary limbs are filling in nicely. I'll be looking for preflower soon. (Week 4 or 5) I'm thinking about starting another set. Maybe some geleto.

Smegal

Smegal

Here's an update. 3 are in preflower and starting to grow fast. I topped everything on the photos in front.

Smegal

Smegal

Another update. I've added 4 sour spiders ,3 have brokenground. one of the Chernobyls are still in preflower and 3 are in full flower. I have a full house now. With the 2 photos veging that makes 10 small plants in a4x4 . I'd like to use my hid butitstoo hot right now. It's still 90 out at 1030 pm.

20200827 085410
Top Bottom