looking for Northern lights 5

• Thread starter pimpin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
does anyone where i can find the 5 or who has the best northern lights in seed form?I no there is a three or a 1 i cant remember but how do these compare to the five ?any info appreciated

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
have you looked at SENSI SEEDS or WHITE LABEL SEEDS, maybe you've tried them already,

G81

B

biggs

i've read dr.atomics is one of the best. also seen that sas seeds does a version, but don't know how good it is.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I have some oldschool NL seeds that were produced in the state of OHIO. The original plant was found in the 80s, and the guy that gifted me the seeds has been growing her since the 80s. I think its about time I popped these. Good luck on your hunt bro. IF theres anything I can do to help out, let me know. As far as one specific company carrying the NL5 in particular noones coming to mind right now..

sky high

sky high

I would check out Joey Weed. I haven't heard about his straight up NL but I know a guy who ran his NL x C99 for years with great success.

good luck in yer search

s h

S

Skunkenstein

I'v done alittle work with the Doc Atomic NL..hIS Beans have quite abit of Thai mixed in..I'v been running his NL for almost two Yrs.I had 3 cuts{phenos},I whittled it down to 2..#1 was the Thai pheno, #4 was the Christmas Tree Indica.I finally Let the Thai cut go to a Friend, I kept the Christmas tree.The Thai was more Potent,More Resin,Longer Flowering,more Meticulous Trim work,Undescribable weird Odor..I Did Not Enjoy the Smell at all !! The Christmas Tree cut is The Chunkiest Monkey in the Garden..Super Vigorous,Fast to Clone,Tennis ball sized Buds,Very efficient with Nutes,Great Structure..This Plant is a Joy to Grow Basically. The only negative is the High..it's about a 7-7.5. I call it the 'Hi School High'..It's Like a trip down Memory Lane..Giggle,Munchies..then Done.From a growers Standpoint, the Plant is a Dream, it does everything so Damn well it's hard to Let go..I want to cross it with something to add more Punch,while keeping the Structure!! Till then she Remains...HaHa! I've also considers Mating her with a Peak seeds Male..which I've heard are Excellent Selections??

S

sensisaint

what up bro, brithish columbia seed bank has offered a pure nl#5 for well over ten years now. id check'em out.peace

D

Dubsta

Joey Weed just started carrying NL, I'm sure its pretty chronic I know it took him some time to get it done. hempdepot got them for 57

bongstar

bongstar

I know where not to get them! do not go to nirvana seeds. we grew out some of there NL5 and it was garbage. all other plants i grew during same run same method came out 10 times better.

D

Dubsta

Reeferman always talked up dr atomic's northernlights. I'm sure its good along with joey weeds. ~dubz

Top Bottom