Looking For Nutes

• Thread starter popa thizzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

popa thizzz

Hey guys I was curious as to what nutrients you guys use to feed your plants I've been looking into dynagro but not sold yet any suggestions

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

See I'm using ffof as well so do only use the pure blend and no other nutes

You can. Any complete base nutes will do the job.

Dyna Grow is good too.

And in potting mix it is not nessesary to use a bloom ratio. I used to use the bloom bottle but I compared and get better results with the Grow only.

I do taper the concentration down towards the end as they need less and less when they ripen.

P

popa thizzz

Ok sounds good to me see that's what I thought too like I just don't want to have 15 bottles of nutes you know unless I absolutely need them

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok sounds good to me see that's what I thought too like I just don't want to have 15 bottles of nutes you know unless I absolutely need them

That's all retail products and marketing. Multi line nutes have the elements broken up into more bottles so you have to buy more.

You can just use Jacks classic 20/20/20 and get great results in potting soil.

I do want to try the classic duo some time.

I use well water that is real good for plants. And I could probably use jacks. It has no calcium but the water and soil do.

Now a 2 or 3 part for water culture makes a lot more sense. The plants take up the elements directly and the ratio needed is important or you will burn plants.

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

if you're growing in coco ,soiless or soil you can go with any kind of nute really , if you're growing hydroponicaly like dwc you're going to want to go with something synthetic that mixes in water well and not organic. As to which brand they're all the same just differnet companies. Nitrogen is nitrogen.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

if you're growing in coco ,soiless or soil you can go with any kind of nute really , if you're growing hydroponicaly like dwc you're going to want to go with something synthetic that mixes in water well and not organic. As to which brand they're all the same just differnet companies. Nitrogen is nitrogen.

I agree with most of his but there are different forms of nitrogen and they effect the medium in different ways.

I need amoniacle nitrogen to help lower my rising ph from my well water. When I use a nitrate based fert I always have problems in my garden. Nitrates raise ph and so do plants when eating.

Also plants perform better with multiple sources.

P

PaulWood

Newbie question. If growing in fffof, why not use their line of nutes? I started in the soil and am in the very early stages of flower outdoor and saw the bloom and bus line looking good at the nursery.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Newbie question. If growing in fffof, why not use their line of nutes? I started in the soil and am in the very early stages of flower outdoor and saw the bloom and bus line looking good at the nursery.

Because they make them so you need all 3 bottles. They are not fully complete each. And the big bloom left a lot of sediment in my water bucket.

In potting soil you really only need 1 complete nute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom