Looking for opinions on my grow

• Thread starter Polcatz89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Polcatz89

Cramming a whole bunch of info into this thread like id love to is going to be super tough...so im going to try to give a smaller rundown and anyone whos interested is more then welcome to message me or join my live stream grow camera ...start w the clone room...currently 3 clones 1 with roots in a dome w rapid rooter plugs soaked in r.o then squeezed out ..use a lil hormone then just mist the dome every cpl day....veg room has currently 3 plants one being o.g from reserva privada the other being blue o.g from g13labs planted seeds August1st ..and a newly transplanted rooted cutting from the blue under a t5 2ft flouro..both showed deficincies and burn that was a lil tough to figure out...and spider mites...currently using ladybugs..numbers are wayyy down only seeing 2 or 3 mites when im in the tent....the tent btw is a vivosun 4x3 perpetual 3 room....flower room is a 3x3 with vivosun trellis netting and philizon cree cob 1000watt comparison...like my posttttt!

Kevcboudreau

Kevcboudreau

Cramming a whole bunch of info into this thread like id love to is going to be super tough...so im going to try to give a smaller rundown and anyone whos interested is more then welcome to message me or join my live stream grow camera ...start w the clone room...currently 3 clones 1 with roots in a dome w rapid rooter plugs soaked in r.o then squeezed out ..use a lil hormone then just mist the dome every cpl day....veg room has currently 3 plants one being o.g from reserva privada the other being blue o.g from g13labs planted seeds August1st ..and a newly transplanted rooted cutting from the blue under a t5 2ft flouro..both showed deficincies and burn that was a lil tough to figure out...and spider mites...currently using ladybugs..numbers are wayyy down only seeing 2 or 3 mites when im in the tent....the tent btw is a vivosun 4x3 perpetual 3 room....flower room is a 3x3 with vivosun trellis netting and philizon cree cob 1000watt comparison...like my posttttt!
a pic is worth a thousand words my friend I would start their especially for help with symptoms and/or any other issues

Kevcboudreau

Kevcboudreau

Not bad, if you got spider mite now what's your solution to getting rid of them? For you to say you got 3/4 left has me scratching my head? how do you know this? You need to clean all the leaves off now ,I would apply neem oil on the leaves. Or use sulphur powder (don't remember the name of product. Remember being preventative is far easier than being reactive.

P

Polcatz89

I shake the leaves daily and squish w.e i see ..i also bought 300 ladybugs ,released about 60 in the veg room...ladybugs are thriving...mites are decreasing..from the looks of it..

P

Polcatz89

Have some slight burns on the tips of the blue...i just wish pot was super easy to grow😅 any thoughts? And spider mites look like theyre decreasing but who reallly knows...should i just neem oil it?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Your VPD is quite high, 85 is warmer than I'd like, 80 is a better target. And for veg humidity I like to keep at or above 65.

With high VPD theyll have an increased transpirational demand and take up more nutes, so they require lower feed rates.

I'd also hit them with lime-sulphur to try and kill the mites. Sulphur burner ideally to make sure you got them all but if you cant burn, a thorough application of lime-sulphur could certainly help. Apply about once every 5 days or so until they're gone, and ideally alternate with a different miticide like safers end-all.

Last edited:
P

Polcatz89

Sweeet brotha...infos much appreciated..trip to the hydro shop tomorrow...and winters coming so im assuming temps are going to be doing some dropping on there own..but if i notice it over 85 i usually kick on the big exhaust and can lower to like 78 in aeound 5 mins...im doing this w smart bluetooth plugs thru wifi and watching my live stream camera in the tent....any other ideas on how to keep temos exactly where id like would be a plus....thanksss againnn

Dan789

Dan789

Try some temp control for your exhaust fan, google/amazon is first place to check for these...

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

You have a 1000 watt bulb in a 3x3?

P

Polcatz89

You have a 1000 watt bulb in a 3x3?
Actuallly its L.e.d and its only pull about 250watts from the wall... like i wrote philizon cree cob 1000watt comparison..seems like a prettt bad ass light thought i havent used it yet...also have a beast of an exhaust fan

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

If you can find mighty wash for mites it’s great works amazing and you can use it in flowering. No residue or yaste. Besides that. Looking great! Just stabilize your Ph for better looking plants.

Kevcboudreau

Kevcboudreau

I would definately agree with these suggestions I would not depend on ladybugs for total eradication, but the MIGHTY wash is a great suggestion. Just keep your temps,rh and light distance in check youll be fine. Ph is extremely important as well. Keep up the good work youll be granted a nice full harvest with some good quality medicine for your labors! Not to mention the intel your obtaining in the process is priceless and i obtain serenity from working in the gah-dens !! Keep the pics an updates coming nice to see growers getting through adversity and becoming better farmers in the canna industry.

Top Bottom